• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing smoking on a chalice

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
wag wan to all my stoner bluelighters was just wondering if any of you drugos have had the opportunity to smoke on chalice that rastas use in Jamaica they look pretty dope ?

I enjoy collecting handmade pipes whenever I travel, they make for cool souvenirs that are also functional and fun to use.

I have a handmade pipe from an Argentinian who also made mate gourds so it has the same cowboy-looking style to it. It's similar looking to the chalice pipes in Jamaica.

Another handmade pipe I have is from San Francisco. This guy was known for making pipes in the shape of people having sex. I got the couple that was doing it doggy style. It's not just pretty, it's smokin' hot!

SMOKING pret

I enjoy collecting handmade pipes whenever I travel, they make for cool souvenirs that are also functional and fun to use.

I have a handmade pipe from an Argentinian who also made mate gourds so it has the same cowboy-looking style to it. It's similar looking to the chalice pipes in Jamaica.

Another handmade pipe I have is from San Francisco. This guy was known for making pipes in the shape of people having sex. I got the couple that was doing it doggy style. It's not just pretty, it's smokin' hot!
nice one bromandude sounds like you have quite the collection be cool if you could post a pic or something I'm thinking of buying a chalice as I've seen videos òf rasta blazing them and they just pack them with like 5 g

nice one bromandude sounds like you have quite the collection be cool if you could post a pic or something I'm thinking of buying a chalice as I've seen videos òf rasta blazing them and they just pack them with like 5 g
It's more for personal use than a group sesh like a chalice might be good for. The size of the bowl is normal, it's not going to fit 5 grams. The main similarity would be the wooden handmade cup like aesthetic it has.

If you have a lot of weed and tend to smoke a ton or you simply smoke with other people a lot, it might be a good investment to get a chalice. Otherwise, it's just going to sit on the shelf (which also has it's value). I typically don't use these souvenir pipes with any type of regularity because they don't make good daily drivers. They are stored away somewhere in a box.

Happy smoking.

It's more for personal use than a group sesh like a chalice might be good for. The size of the bowl is normal, it's not going to fit 5 grams. The main similarity would be the wooden handmade cup like aesthetic it has.

If you have a lot of weed and tend to smoke a ton or you simply smoke with other people a lot, it might be a good investment to get a chalice. Otherwise, it's just going to sit on the shelf (which also has it's value). I typically don't use these souvenir pipes with any type of regularity because they don't make good daily drivers. They are stored away somewhere in a box.

Happy smoking.
I mainly smoke spliffs more enjoyable tasty and calmer but have a few glass bongs. The bowls on some of these chalices are quite hench tho you could easily fit a few gs in 😌

woah,
I think I would get way too much smoke with that!