• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants smoking meth out of a dab rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watermellon

Bluelighter
Anybody done it before. I don't have a crystal pipe but have a dab rig that i smoke wax out of. I think using low temp would work better, am i wrong? I really don't want to make a lightbulb vape

definitely wont work
terrible idea
i find homemades work so shitty that you're just better off sniffing the shit.
no point in smoking if you cant get fat hits so youll get a little rush ya dig
[no]

Last edited by a moderator:
Deff not Iv'ing it man. Gave the needle up a while ago I don't need to get started again, even tho id love to bang some

Try it. Probably destroying a lot of it, but I've read it works with dmt

If anybody else has any input that would be great otherwise im going to buy a stem tomorrow. Gotta wait anyways, i have a pre-employment whiz quiz tomorrow morning

I know high heat destroys it what im talking about is low temp dabs, a lot cooler than you'd take your normal wax hit and w/o water in the rig

You can use a dab rig or whatever, just don't put any water in it to avoid losing your hit to water solubility.

It would make a lot more sense to either snort or plug it though. Controlling the temperature of a nail is a losing game. And you'll end up with a really dirty dab rig that makes everything taste like yuck.

LSDMDMA&12817227 said:
definitely wont work
terrible idea
i find homemades work so shitty that you're just better off sniffing the shit.
no point in smoking if you cant get fat hits so youll get a little rush ya dig
IV it mane, thats how i do meths except i dont anymore
but when i did in the past
thats the best way

No, don't IV it, stupid... STUPIDDDDD advice.
Just rail it if you want to try and easier route, but for the sake of "science" you could try to dab it and see if it works.

Def dont slam it. SWIM took a small rig, drained the water and put the crystal in the dome, take out the nail, forget about it, nails ans accessorices, too much of an unknown variable.
. Keep on the lowest flame possible, aNd BAM! Due to bouyancy not a drop of smoke is lost. Such a smooth hit too. Plus swims hit tastes like wax, the best thing on planet earth. Load it like this.

dab rigs are fabulous!! definitely try it we set up at least seven different types and have been experimenting double bubble (2 glass bubbles inside a dab bong) was a bit much but I find they hit much better and we use them with water

spend enough time flailing and you won't have any issue finding out a new way to smoke the shit

I just googled this because I was asking myself the same thing... nobody really has the answers so I did this myself. It works!! Just use your torch like you would on an oil burner and kind of rotate the rig like you would with an oil burner. Suck lightly and you'll get the clouds. Oh, make sure to empty the water and rince the whole thing out if you share the rig, you don't want your friend trying to take a dab and get a lung full of poison. Lol.

You can use a dab rig or whatever, just don't put any water in it to avoid losing your hit to water solubility.

It would make a lot more sense to either snort or plug it though. Controlling the temperature of a nail is a losing game. And you'll end up with a really dirty dab rig that makes everything taste like yuck.

This
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.