• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking meth on foil..how bad is it?

Head Creeps

Bluelighter
I dont smoke it all the time but I do like to start off smoking a fat jag and bumping one later on. I've had people tell me that smoking it on aluminum foil is really bad for you. Not just because your smoking meth, but that the foil is really bad for you. I'm not really looking for for a reprimand on how bad smoking glass is, I know that, I was just wondering if there was any truth to the foil statement. Your opinions on the subject would be excellent. THanks
smile.gif

Yeah it's impossible to smoke things on aluminum foil without vaporizing some of teh aluminum as well. I'm sure it's really b ad for your lungs, and aluminum deposits have been found in the brains of alzheimers patients. That doesn't necessarily mean it causes alzheimers....but it can't hurt to find a better smoking method.

Well most of time I get a sore throat for a couple days afterwards. Could that be from the foil or does smoking meth cause that in genaral? I need to find a freebase pipe I guess but I have no idea where to get one. Thanks
smile.gif

i've found freebase pipes at a couple of smoke shops in my area...they usually keep em behind the counter...if they sell pipes and bongs chances are they sell freebase pipes as well...if u still can't find a freebase pipe just lightbulb it...

In my meth-binging days I always used a pipe...Until some fat chic stole it.
frown.gif

A lightbulb works perfectly.. Just make sure it's clear and not painted white...those are a bitch.
E-mail me if ya need a more detailed description of the proper method
smile.gif

[email protected]

One thing, Meth can burn holes in your lungs, and you die from that, otherwise feel free, i allways wanted to try meth smoked, but never did - i want to try freebase cocaine instead.......