• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking meth inside & how big of a bowl?

I hit -90 rep a few weeks ago. I was kinda proud but got bumped back to -20. So probably the same.

I got some stuff with me now and I’m smoking it doesn’t taste like anything to me but when I’m high I don’t really eat or drink anything and I will sit on my bed playing games on my iPad the whole time I’m high

edit: god damn it, don't necro old threads, i am deleting my response because you don't deserve it

All I've ever noticed is a subtle musty smell, kinda like wet fabric that's dried and aired out, just that hint of must.

It's a lot easier to get away with this if you be stingy on lighting it up, inhale all the puff, stop lighting it ages before you stop inhaling and have a balloon to breathe it back in to. Then rebreathe that . Again and again. No smoke at all then.

After a several months of abstinence I can usually pick it up fairly easy, but if it's been a week or less it's just like Tubbs^^^ said, maybe a little bit more glass cleaner type odor if anything..

All I've ever noticed is a subtle musty smell, kinda like wet fabric that's dried and aired out, just that hint of must.

I always thought methamp “smoke” smells like semen... not trolling, seriously. And taste, I hate how the stuff tastes. Rather snort the stuff (well I’d rather inject the stuff, but I prefer not ruining more heart more than it already is thank you).

I always thought methamp “smoke” smells like semen... not trolling, seriously. And taste, I hate how the stuff tastes. Rather snort the stuff (well I’d rather inject the stuff, but I prefer not ruining more heart more than it already is thank you).

You should take a smell at one of the PVs like MDPV or aPVP then, lol. They don't sorta smell like semen, they absolutely reek of it when either vaporized or exposed to moisture, lol.

Then after a heavy binge your breath smells like it. I can only imagine what my co-workers where thinking during my mdpv days.

I don't remember methamphetamine having that semen like smell (essentially like a chlorine type scent) but it's been like 16 years since my last meth usage. I do remember it being fairly light and not unpleasant as long as it wasn't being burned.

You should take a smell at one of the PVs like MDPV or aPVP then, lol. They don't sorta smell like semen, they absolutely reek of it when either vaporized or exposed to moisture, lol.

Then after a heavy binge your breath smells like it. I can only imagine what my co-workers where thinking during my mdpv days.

I don't remember methamphetamine having that semen like smell (essentially like a chlorine type scent) but it's been like 16 years since my last meth usage. I do remember it being fairly light and not unpleasant as long as it wasn't being burned.

hahahahaha. I smoked apvp and remember it not being the most pleasant.

Meth vapour on the other hand has a very faint smell. Somebody who is not familiar with it would not recognize it even being present. The first meth I ever smoked tasted like celery though.

I agree with the semen
More so stinky feet and semen. Just tell them yankee candle released a new fragrance called "Cummy Feet" ��

In my experience the only people who can smell meth in a room where it was just smoked are other tweakers themselves. The smell is very subtle and if anything is recognizable because you are familiar with the taste. I lived in a house with 8 to 10 other people who didnt know I was doing it and at the beginning I smoked my room out constantly and no one could ever tell.

And yes, big bowls smoke smoother since they heat up more slowly which is what you want. You'll probably notice as it gets towards the end it becomes much easier to burn. There's nothing worse than a burnt bowl. Unless it's a bowl you accidently got tobacco in from having it in your pocket. Bleh

^Please find me sources other than that show which was made for TV rating$. The whole "one hit and you're hooked" shit is BS if you ask me, I know MANY people that have tried meth and never used again, and people who are able to use it with moderation and have it not affect their lives negatively.

HOWEVER, I totally agree that methamphetamine should never be tried by those who haven't. Tons of people say the famous last words, "I'll only try it once/weekends/I'll never smoke it, shoot it, etc" and for a damned good reason. Without getting into any number figures, I think ALL of us who have done methamphetamine can agree that at the very least, you never forget that first high. You never forget that feeling. Whether you can overcome the calls to crystal, or not, you never forget that feeling. Just something to think about... While I can use methamphetamine extremely infrequently and responsibly, many cannot, and I would implore all people contemplating trying it to ask yourself this.

"If I try it, and it's as amazing as everyone says it is, which will I be? The person who tries it once and quits? the person who starts to use it, but only every so often? or, will you fall head over heals and spiral down and down in what feels like a never ending hell. Because there are many possible outcomes, after you get your first taste.

And if the base of your logic is, "oh, I don't have an addictive personality, I quit XXXX drug just fine". DO NOT PROCEED. THOSE ARE PROBABLY THE MOST FAMOUS LAST WORDS

Well, my doctor put me on adderall at 5. Got off at 6. Prescribed vyvanse at 14 canceled my script within 6 months.

Currently, when I use Ice I vape off and on for 2-3 days then quit for 3 weeks. Everything about this comment is spot on in my opinion except the mention of people stating substances dropped.

I read everywhere online to not cold turkey alprazolam. I simply took my last dose and never went to refill. I was taking xanax 3 times daily for a year.

All about mentality and how addictive ones personality is imho. Im assuming that's the reason you added the word "probably".