• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Smoking meth & cleaning pipe

literally just run it through water for a minute, use q tips for the tough spots inside the bowl, a magic eraser for the outside and bam.. you got a brand new pipe.
it'll boost the longevity of your pipe compared to getting it red hot everytime you wanna clean it

Just torch the fuck out of it. Just know when that shit starts glowing a little that’s when you should stop and let it cool. And repeat til it’s clean. The only thing I could say is bad about this method if you have a bunch of residue sitting in the bowl it’s going to smoke out your room and smells horrible
I still do this since I read what you posted last year. Do you think after torching it so much it can cause micro fractures that might waste product? Maybe its in my head

I still do this since I read what you posted last year. Do you think after torching it so much it can cause micro fractures that might waste product? Maybe its in my head
I know it can cause dents in the pipe but fuck meth i'm quittting just after I got a pipe in the mail. farrrrrrk lol

arhhh ugh ugh ugh farrk my pipe is going to arrive today. I can't believe this bullshit I thought it was going to come later because it went from melbourne to dandy south then back to melbourne. fuck I don't know why I'm writing this I guess I haven't had a brand new pipe since I can remember. I can't just smash the pipe I'm going to get it today.

Little bit of toothpaste on a qtip and swab around the inside of bowl. For big burn marks I hold it still and spin the qtip on the spot to break it up. Best way I've found so far but I break pipes often and the paki guys at the corner store know me and get a rush out of selling paraphernalia

What is the best and easiest way to clean a pip???
Hands down the best way to clean your pipe is to first run water through it in the sink untill all the residue and burnt/leftover meth has dissolved and is gone. Then either twist up some toilet paperor use qtips to dry it out. after that simply hold the mouthpiece and use any hand held torch (the ones you buy from the gas station are ideal) or even your kitchen stove to heat the glass enough to clean all the stains and crap that smoking(vaping) meth leaves on the glass is gone. Make sure you dont keep the torch in one spot too long or it will put flat spots in the glass. Keep the torch constantly moving. be careful to make sure to let your pipe cool down on its own dont attempt to use anything to cool it down faster or it will likely break. And make sure you do a good job drying it before you use the torch because if any water runs from the neck into the bowl while its hot it can crack the pipe. You pipe should be good as new when your done. Hope this helps.

So does anyone know of a different way to smoke meth I don't have a light bulb pipe or tinfoil and I can't snort it my nose is fucked up wondering if it was possible to smoke it out of a cigarette
Just eat a small rock. Be a sav and soak that flavor right into your tongue. Its a different high. Actually it feels more energetic. For me its just the act of smoking that makes me continue. Each morning I get up and smoke then shower. I sniff a tiny bit just to get the "drip" going. After a shower i smoke some more and sniff a bit again. Then on my way to work on the freeway ill bust out my thing to take one last decent sized bump so that I can get to work feeling like a real employee. Two hours later I hit a bump on first break. Two more hours and its lunch which i repeat the morning ritual just without a shower. Two hours again go by and it's last break so i hit another bump. Smoking it a habit but the bump is the effect

I clean the bowl with isopropyl alcohol and a q tip after every bowl. Then I just burn off the alcohol. I use a small piece of chux magic eraser sprayed with alcohol on the end of q tip to rip off anything tougher. Just takes 2-3 swipes and it’s gone. If you end up with anything that this won’t clean in your bowl your technique or your meth may be questionable.

Cleaning your meth means less to clean in the bowl when it’s smoked. Using a torch means no black gunk on the outside of the bowl either.

Honestly none of the extra knick knacks and doo dads are necessary unless it's part of your ritual its just not as efficient as tap water and a shallow dish. And the dish isn't even mandatory if you're not reclaiming anything.

I never bother cleaning pipes. Whenever I need new ones I just call a certain number and say I need more harm reduction supplies. I tell them my location and 30-45 max minutes later a non discript white van shows up. I go up to the window and say I need a couple bubble pipes. I receive 2 brown bags each containing a pipe, pipe accessories, lube, condoms, and a pamphlet containing information about crystal meth. I've also had a bar test done which was negative for fentanyl and postive for benzodiazepines.

I never bother cleaning pipes. Whenever I need new ones I just call a certain number and say I need more harm reduction supplies. I tell them my location and 30-45 max minutes later a non discript white van shows up. I go up to the window and say I need a couple bubble pipes. I receive 2 brown bags each containing a pipe, pipe accessories, lube, condoms, and a pamphlet containing information about crystal meth. I've also had a bar test done which was negative for fentanyl and postive for benzodiazepines.
Bloody hell. You are lucky. Possession of a pipe, even a new clean one here is a prosecutable offence with penalities similar to actually having some meth.

Stangely, possession of fits (new or used) is never prosecuted though they are also technically illegal.

Head shops have recently got around it by putting a brass weed cone in the bubble carb hole with a rubber grommet. Whip it out and you have a small serviceable pipe.

Bloody hell. You are lucky. Possession of a pipe, even a new clean one here is a prosecutable offence with penalities similar to actually having some meth.

Stangely, possession of fits (new or used) is never prosecuted though they are also technically illegal.

Head shops have recently got around it by putting a brass weed cone in the bubble carb hole with a rubber grommet. Whip it out and you have a small serviceable pipe.
Fits == pins == hypodermic needles?

You can buy meth pipes at a corner store near me. Apparently you can also get them for free at the homeless shelters but I've never tried. When I was a kid living in but-fuck nowhere a meth pipe had serious value... I used to steal test tubes from my high school and trade them to my dealer who would make them into pipes hehe. You could also use these glass tubes that contained cinnamon but they always seemed to be sold out of the local grocery store.

Wait wait wait....Aussie headshops only just began sticking those hilarious little butt plugs into their glass??
Are your guys' drug laws regarding marijuana paraphernalia still so overreaching that shop owners are resorting to Clark Kent glasses? I have clear memories of seeing those things in the glassware we had here, but that was 1999 lol.
Back then, I wondered what those were supposed to accomplish should some....idk, (random-authority-figure-of-your-choice) walk in after getting reports of illicit glass being sold for suspected "tobacco use" 🤣🤣 It was really weird too, because these shops would almost line an entire downtown street, packed side by side & located in one of the most progressive, college-know-it-all cesspools I've ever had the misfortune of growing up in. Topping it off, that town happened to be nestled in the heart of Trump country itself, central california.
This was so long ago that even towns in states like that had to tip toe around silly legal grey areas involving the number of holes an artist chose to leave "unsatisfied" on his work lol.

Anyway my point being, what the eff Australia? Were they lost in transit across the Atlantic 20 years ago on their way to you? I must relive my idiotic youth, through the decorations in question, so that I can repeat every dumb decision i ever made, all over again. It will please me.

Marijuana pipes/bongs/cones etc are legal here cause they are dual use for tobacco I guess. Anyway the shops are full of them.

Finding a glass bubble is hard. Although the chinese tobacconist near where I used to live used to keep them under the counter. None of the chain store tobacconists will though.

If you have burnt shit in the piezo, water will NOT clean it. Plug the end of the stem with your finger and, like paper taper said, torch the fuck out of it.

If you have burnt shit in the piezo, water will NOT clean it. Plug the end of the stem with your finger and, like paper taper said, torch the fuck out of it.
Not if you are using a bubbler. A torch lighter will melt the bowl very quickly, as I found out the hard way mid-session not long ago.