• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Stimulants Smoking meth & cleaning pipe

boofythe

Bluelighter
literally just run it through water for a minute, use q tips for the tough spots inside the bowl, a magic eraser for the outside and bam.. you got a brand new pipe.
it'll boost the longevity of your pipe compared to getting it red hot everytime you wanna clean it

Paper_Taper

Greenlighter
Just torch the fuck out of it. Just know when that shit starts glowing a little that’s when you should stop and let it cool. And repeat til it’s clean. The only thing I could say is bad about this method if you have a bunch of residue sitting in the bowl it’s going to smoke out your room and smells horrible
I still do this since I read what you posted last year. Do you think after torching it so much it can cause micro fractures that might waste product? Maybe its in my head

D-A-W-G

Bluelighter
I still do this since I read what you posted last year. Do you think after torching it so much it can cause micro fractures that might waste product? Maybe its in my head
I know it can cause dents in the pipe but fuck meth i'm quittting just after I got a pipe in the mail. farrrrrrk lol

D-A-W-G

Bluelighter
arhhh ugh ugh ugh farrk my pipe is going to arrive today. I can't believe this bullshit I thought it was going to come later because it went from melbourne to dandy south then back to melbourne. fuck I don't know why I'm writing this I guess I haven't had a brand new pipe since I can remember. I can't just smash the pipe I'm going to get it today.