• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking Heroin Megathread v. Like Chasing a Dragon

Foil and a foil pipe to catch residue if you wish, but if it's green and fentanyl i would be very careful. Never heard of green H as i get thai white. But for safety reasons start of with just one hit and wait and redose if really neccesarry but i have never smoke Fentanyl as far as i know, so be careful and maybe have a sitter with narcan as advised

Only fent I have ever smoked before was directly from the patch many years ago and it was a clear gel substance. I ripped it just like I ripped H, on foil with a tooter, hollowed out pen or foil pipe. Take 1 rip or 2, then wait 20min or so and see how you feel. If it was heroin I would say toke until you feel chill, but with fent I would take 2 hits then wait, it goes away after an hour or 2 anyway from what I remember.

Of course, be careful. Stay safe and stay alive.

Hi guys, well not sure if this was right place to post this maybe dark side be better. Basically after 8 years of being on pin. I've fucked all my veins up and I'm too scared to go in groin. I suck at chasing the dragon tho after a month of attempting using foil. My hands shake too much for it. I was wondering if I could use a glass pipe? Based in UK so using powder number 3 heroin.
Thanks alot in advance.

Why not just snort it ? Never heard or seen someone smoking number 3 in a pipe , put it in a joint a couple of times very wastefull.

Why not just snort it ? Never heard or seen someone smoking number 3 in a pipe , put it in a joint a couple of times very wastefull.
Morphine has a very bad bioavailability when used nasally or orally, dunno about H but it's a very similar molecular so the trick with chitosan should work too ... still have to try it tho, in the paper (fulllltext) they did both just mix in some chitosan as well as some funky nanoparticle science which one can't do at home I guess.. but the simple one appears to work too..

Rectal should work too.

Heroin hydrochloride has excellent nasal BA , heroin base less but still lightyears ahead of morphine (sulfate) IME

Yeah I wouldn't put it in a j I don't like weed anymore makes me really paranoid. Well any tips on how to smoke it? My lung capacity sucks I often find me frazzling it rather than getting it to run. And it's a waste. I don't want to go back to pin. And snorting it, never liked it. The shit up here is horrible to snort. Plus my hay-fever makes me all bunged up. I never struggled to get a hit on the pin but now my veins are fucked and I've tried groin a couple of times and never worked and I'm literally terrified from it. I would just stop but I'm not ready yet. Surely there must be a way to smoke it without foil and chasing the dragon?
Thanks for your reply its appreciated btw

Morphine has a very bad bioavailability when used nasally or orally, dunno about H but it's a very similar molecular so the trick with chitosan should work too ... still have to try it tho, in the paper (fulllltext) they did both just mix in some chitosan as well as some funky nanoparticle science which one can't do at home I guess.. but the simple one appears to work too..

Rectal should work too.
I hear what your saying but I suffer from hay-fever so snorting is pretty much out question from me. I can't snort. Even coke. I wonder if I can experiment a bit. With the smoking ban in prisons I've heard they are using vapes to smoke it. How it works I don't know tho.

Heroin hydrochloride has excellent nasal BA , heroin base less but still lightyears ahead of morphine (sulfate) IME
Yeah I don't enjoy snorting it. I guess I'm looking for another method of smoking it. I suffer from the shakes real bad since I left services. Which hinders my ability to smoke it. Thanks for all replies btw. I wish my main line still paid out. Alas it doesn't. So I'm stuck here trying to smoke it and failing badly.

Maybe a meth pipe or if you can't get one you could hollow out an oldskool light bulb?

Hi guys, well not sure if this was right place to post this maybe dark side be better. Basically after 8 years of being on pin. I've fucked all my veins up and I'm too scared to go in groin. I suck at chasing the dragon tho after a month of attempting using foil. My hands shake too much for it. I was wondering if I could use a glass pipe? Based in UK so using powder number 3 heroin.
Thanks alot in advance.

You've just got to accept you've reached the end of the road mate. Smoking will never do it for you again.

Respect for not resorting to the femoral vein - I refused to ever go there and I've still got both my legs, unlike many of the sad cunts in my town.

You really need to get on a drug treatment program. Methadone or Subutex. You're in the UK so no problem.

It's not going to be easy and you will have relapses, but just think about having a free supply of heavy duty opioids daily without having to find the money to score and dealing with fuckin wankers that couldn't give a shit about the quality of the stuff they sell.

It's a no brainer mate. Do it now before it's too late...

Last edited:
Rectal is pretty easy and is way more similar to shooting it than smoking/snorting. However, if you're constipated, then it won't be good to administer it rectally. You need to be cleaned out pretty good. You could always use an enema before if you're that desperate. But this is a huge hassle. Maybe not so much for you at this point since it's all pretty much a hassle by now.

With smoking on foil, it just takes some practice. I got pretty good at it. There were times where I would be so sick that I would take a couple hits before shooting just to calm myself a bit first. You make a little canal in the middle of the foil and then just ever so slightly tilt it while holding a flame underneath. You also can keep the flame pretty far away from the bottom as you only really need to get it just hot enough. A small stream of smoke is what you want since if you get it too hot, there will be more smoke and it will lead to waste.

Rectal is pretty easy and is way more similar to shooting it than smoking/snorting. However, if you're constipated, then it won't be good to administer it rectally. You need to be cleaned out pretty good. You could always use an enema before if you're that desperate. But this is a huge hassle. Maybe not so much for you at this point since it's all pretty much a hassle by now.

With smoking on foil, it just takes some practice. I got pretty good at it. There were times where I would be so sick that I would take a couple hits before shooting just to calm myself a bit first. You make a little canal in the middle of the foil and then just ever so slightly tilt it while holding a flame underneath. You also can keep the flame pretty far away from the bottom as you only really need to get it just hot enough. A small stream of smoke is what you want since if you get it too hot, there will be more smoke and it will lead to waste.

He's been on the pin for 8 years. No matter how good his technique, it will never satisfy. Plus we're dealing with UK #3 - which isnt exactly renowned for its purity...

You've just got to accept you've reached the end of the road mate. Smoking will never do it for you again.

Respect for not resorting to the femoral vein - I refused to ever go there and I've still got both my legs, unlike many of the sad cunts in my town.

You really need to get on a drug treatment program. Methadone or Subutex. You're in the UK so no problem.

It's not going to be easy and you will have relapses, but just think about having a free supply of heavy duty opioids daily without having to find the money to score and dealing with fuckin wankers that couldn't give a shit about the quality of the stuff they sell.

It's a no brainer mate. Do it now before it's too late...
Well smoking does work for me when my friend does it for me. But can't do that anytime I want a hit. I hear what your saying I've been in a program before but subutex made me suicidal and unable to sleep. So I ended up in a worser state taking benzos for sleep and made me massively unstable. I've got a job and it interfered with that aswell. Methadone was good it worked for me but health board had me jumping through hoops like presenting to my local chemist everyday when I mostly work away from home for weeks, and they just wouldn't accommodate me man. Told me to quit my job and get benefits, believe it or not its my job that actually keeps me sane if I went on the brew I'd end up selling or take far too much drugs. Atm I only use daily to keep wds away and use more on weekends on my days off. Thanks for your reply but I am trying man

He's been on the pin for 8 years. No matter how good his technique, it will never satisfy. Plus we're dealing with UK #3 - which isnt exactly renowned for its purity...
Yeah I get ya but it does satisfy me. Not as deep or a rush with the pin but gives me what I want to certain degree, and yep it's shit the stuff we get but aslong as I can function do my job support my family and not be rattling ill be happy.

OK thanks for your reply I will persevere with foil. I was wondering how did Chinese smoke opium it was in a pipe kinda thing? I know it's not opium but maybe be a way? I'm the same man I mean it's such a hassle to get a vein nowadays and so many wasted hits I just want to stop the pin now. No way am I using femoral vein. I've got too many friends with one leg who are still on pin, big holes in their groin. Gives me the absolute fear. Any lighters you'd recommend for it? Clippers are too high a flame and electric ends up with burnt fingers I feel?? I really wish I never used in first place. I feel utterly trapped in a prison of my own making. I wish I could just stop but I have tried a few times now, and all it does is result in pain for me. I lost my best mate to valium overdose a few weeks ago and I just can't deal with it now. I feel so fucking guilty now.

Mate. Smoking H might be tricky at first but you soon get the hang of it. If I can do it it must be easy

You take a straight glass tube and torch the end of it (with a torch) until it's red hot. Then you have your heroin in a little silicone container. Any of the little rubbery stash containers with lids works. Then you tap the red hot end of the glass tube on your down and it will melt and you can smoke it through the other end of the glass. You're not smoking foil and it doesn't burn up and waste as much as on foil.

There are such things as heroin bongs too. Pretty much the same as the glass tube, you heat the bowl piece of a bong with the torch til red hot. Then you have your heroin hopefully sticky on the end of a small knife. And tap it on the red hot bowl piece. To take a bong hit. You don't even need the actual bowl piece to the bong just the bowl piece stem that goes down into the water.

So since I'm not that experienced with heroin I was just wondering if it is smoked the same way you smoke meth on foil.

Do you just run the heat down the crease and inhale the smoke?