• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking heroin

anonymiss

Greenlighter
My hook for heroin powder has recently gotten arrested and all i can get now is tar.

I've read up on smoking and all i read is chasig the dragon off some aluminum foil

Only problem is last time i chased th dragon the aluminum foil would release it's own smoke. A lot of it which made smoking the heroin virtually impossible.

So i ended up smoking it out of a spoon

Which worked. But it was a hassle

Now I'm asking why can't one just smoke the tar out of a pipe bong or aluminum can like weed

I plan to use a rockstar can to smoke it but would like to hear bluelights opinion I'n doing so.

Why not dissolve it in some water and snort the solution? It is definitely healthier, would have a similar rush, and though theoretically the bioavailability might be higher as vapor if you are having trouble with this form of administration nasal could win there as well.

Why not dissolve it in some water and snort the solution? It is definitely healthier, would have a similar rush, and though theoretically the bioavailability might be higher as vapor if you are having trouble with this form of administration nasal could win there as well.

I might do this.

Alhough the bioavailability is higher I'n smoking

You prolly lose smoke when smoking

I'n all honesty. I'll try both methods

It's fairly easy, man. It look me awhile to perfect the method but once I started smoking Oxy (for the short period of time) I got it great.
Throw a slab on the foil, bigger the piece, better it'll slide. After you have the lighter under it, not too close (that's what's releasing the vapors) it'll slide and the HAREon will start to smoke. Just don't get the foil too close or hot! Monkey water is terrible to snort, the onset kicks in nearly immediately, but you already know water in the nose sucks.

Yeah make sure you hold the lighter a few inches away from the foil so you don't scorch the shit out of it. You want to 'vaporize' it, not 'burn' it. I have never done Tar but have seen it done when I was in california.

the lighter a few inches away from the foil

or the flame a couple of inches away from the foil?

My bad, I meant to say hold the flame a few inches away. So there is a few inches of space between the top of the flame and the foil itself.

Yeah if you are going to smoke it DON'T smoke it out of a pipe or a can like you mentioned. As already stated, you want to vaporize it instead of directly heating it like with weed... that much heat will destroy the heroin.

Also, what method do you use when you get powder? Why don't you just do the same method?

I just don't understand why somebody would want to smoke a drug like heroin. With weed, yeah obviously.

But why would you risk losing some of it to smoke escaping (or some being destroyed by too much heat), seeing how precious each amount of the heroin is if you are addicted. I assume that you are. Yeah sure, smoking drugs is fine. If you are not addicted then yeah smoking some tar would be great. The first time I tried heroin way before I really got into opiates, I smoked it and I loved it.

No way in hell would I risk wasting any of my oxymorphone with foil, a lighter, and a tiny straw to catch all that smoke. Just my .02

But, btw, if you are inclined to smoke it... I suggest you use the inner cardboard roll of toilet paper rather than an emptied pen or straw. It will ensure that most of the smoke doesn't escape. If you do this you would either need somebody else to hold the foil or suspend the foil between some books or something so you have a hand to hold the toilet paper tube.

Last edited:
but you already know water in the nose sucks.
I've never really minded water up the nose but have never snorted tar water specifically. I always figured it would almost be isotonic and wouldn't be that bad but perhaps the pH imbalance causes more pain.

Yeah if you are going to smoke it DON'T smoke it out of a pipe or a can like you mentioned. As already stated, you want to vaporize it instead of directly heating it like with weed... that much heat will destroy the heroin.

Also, what method do you use when you get powder? Why don't you just do the same method?

I just don't understand why somebody would want to smoke a drug like heroin. With weed, yeah obviously.

But why would you risk losing some of it to smoke escaping (or some being destroyed by too much heat), seeing how precious each amount of the heroin is if you are addicted. I assume that you are. Yeah sure, smoking drugs is fine. If you are not addicted then yeah smoking some tar would be great. The first time I tried heroin way before I really got into opiates, I smoked it and I loved it.

I am addicted to oxymorphone. No way in hell would I risk wasting any of that with foil, a lighter, and a tiny straw to catch all that smoke. Just my .02

But, btw, if you are inclined to smoke it... I suggest you use the inner cardboard roll of toilet paper rather than an emptied pen or straw. It will ensure that most of the smoke doesn't escape. If you do this you would either need somebody else to hold the foil or suspend the foil between some books or something so you have a hand to hold the toilet paper tube.

so you suggest i dissolve the heroin in water and snort it to get more bang for my buck even though smoking has a higher Bio-availability

also im not an addict

just a recreational user

i may not be an addict but i am trying to get more bang for my buck

which would do that

dissolving in water and snorting?

or smoking?

Smoking heroin will hit you harder and give you more of a 'rush' than snorting it. Though with smoking, the high will last a bit longer, but be more intense. Snorting it will last much longer, though may be slightly less 'intense'.

Why not snort a bit, then smoke some about 15 minutes later? Best of both worlds.

Ah well sorry for the assumption. I don't use heroin, although I did use it a handful of times when I was living in California. At that time I did smoke it, although it was when I was not experienced with opiates and used whatever ROA my experienced friend was using.

As of recently, there is no heroin to be found where I am currently so its been a while. Although, I have tried smoking it maybe one other time and I remember it being a waste.

I have also heard and read on here a lot that smoking tar is not the most efficient way to use it. But other than that I am no expert. If you aren't a daily user and don't have a massive habit I say go for it you'll definitely enjoy the rush from it. Or take BrokedownPalace's advice and smoke/snort some.

give the foil a once over with the lighter before you smoke too, to burn off all the stuff on the surface.

Good advice "sanitizing" the foil with flame before vaporizing. You'll see the toxic fumes coming off the foil as the flame passes over it. People allege that these flames cause Alzheimers but I haven't seen any medical evidence to support the claim. Also smoke the tar with the dull side up and I think that heavy duty foil allows you more control over the tar as it vaporizes. In order to reduce waste I heat the foil in quick bursts and fill my lungs piecemeal. This helps you to avoid overheating your lungs and the quick cough reflex. Try to hold the vapors in as long as possible. Its not like weed where a heavy hit that causes you to cough and get teary eyed is the best type of hit.

I read elsewhere on BL that the best hit is one called a "ghost" where you have held the vapors in long enough to exhale nothing.

As for the type of tube you use to inhale I've tried many including the paper towel roll and keep coming back to the straight white bic pen tube. Its easy to hold in your mouth for solo use and easy to transport. I like to mark which end is up and after a few weeks/months depending on how much you smoke you can use a razor to cut the tube open and scrape the resin off for resin hits. Since I hit more than just H off of foil and will, in a pinch, use the tube to snort a thing or two the resin hits are always a surprise and lots and lots of fun.

Notwithstanding the above and despite any low brow "you're gay" comments that may follow you should consider plugging. Incredibly high BA, intense peak and minimal waste. I have never used a needle but by comparison with every other ROA and I've tried them all extensively plugging is by FAR the most effective ROA for tar.

If u smoke it DON'T use a plastic straw, everyone seems to suggest a straw for chasing but unless you're a real pro I wouldn't use it b/c 1) unless cut to the ideal length its too long to work with effectively, 2) the end next to the foil will melt very easily and quickly as it needs to be close to the smoke to actually suck any up, and 3) they are too narrow to capture the smoke efficiently.

I would also not use a toilet paper roll or anything very wide (at any portion of the devise), using something that wide provides little suction and lots of air, meaning you will fill up your lungs b4 the smoke really starts flowing and the lack of suction makes capturing smoke not directly in the tube near impossible

I would recommend a modified, slightly expensive pen or even a glass "one hitter"
Both are not too long or too short and both tubes are narrow on one end and wide (wider) at the other. The narrowness of these tubes allows one to get good suction for upwards of 15-30 seconds, and the side with the wider opening helps capture the smoke.

Too wide means you'll only be able to suck the smoke up for 2-3 seconds max, too long or too short and you can't control the devise with only your mouth, and too thin of a plastic will melt causing you to inhale burnt plastic

In My opinion the best thing to use when smoking H is tinfoil . Just make a nice straight pipe / tube and smoke away. After a while you can un roll the pipe and you'll see a lot of residue stuck inside the pipe which you can smoke again . This way you won't waste too much and you'll even have a spare dose when in need.