• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking heroin while coming down on Adderall ?

dubSTEP

Bluelighter
So I have an okay opiate tolerance. Me and my girlfriend can rail a 40mg (~20mg each) opana in one session, about 25 minutes and catch a decent nod. Also smoke heroin pretty much daily.

Anyways, I have very little experience with amphetamines. Only ever done adderall a handful of times, ecstasy a few times (if that counts) so not much of a tolerance.

Well tonight I swallowed 60mgs together ( two 30mg IR) and railed probably around 20mg, I know snorting adderall is kind of frowned on upon here, but anyways. I coming down and my arms are tingling and my chest feels tight and my hearts pounding like a mother fucker.

Would it be ok to smoke some heroin today, maybe in a couple hours? Maybe to get some sleep or something....or just because I'm addicted. 8)

Is this still considered a speed ball? Anyone have similar experiences? What would you guys/girls recommend?

If you guys have extra time, I have another problem

( Also I smoked some shitty heroin cut to absolute shit recently ( i'm guessing ), me and my girlfriend smoked a gram and a half in one day (three days ago) and got high for a total of maybe 20 minutes...and I have had EXTREME breathing problems ever since. I had asthma when I was a kid and now I am 20 and I feel like it came back full force since smoking that shitty black tar heroin... I can't even sleep because I feel like I'll stop breathing. It takes so much effort to take each breathe and they are incredibly short and shallow. What the fuck was in this heroin that did this to me? I'm sure there is no way to find out... Do I have a respiratory infection or something? This only happened to me and me and my girlfriend and best friend all smoked the same stuff.

The adderall made me breathe normal again, but I'm scared once it wears off It's gonna come back. If it continues I'm going to the ER. Would you recommend telling them about the heroin? I also smoke cigarettes...first day I haven't smoked any due to this problem in probably 8-9 months... )

You're fine to take heroin while coming down from amphetamine, and no, that's not a speed ball.

Having heroin on hand is a must for me when I am coming down from speed.

yes heroin is a good choice to do when coming down off speed,or it is for me and I do speed a lot as in high purity crystal meth,not garbage trash crystal wannbe shit..but as far as black tar heroin I rarely see that here,we get decent to good to very good pwder heroin and when there is tar around i don't even mess with it even if it's free unless thats all I can get ,but I am a stimulant person and not a big heroin type so its cool with me even if i don't have the heroin,its just way cooler to have some when coming down..I saw on TV that a lotta tar smokers have respitory troubles and some had to start using a nebulizer cause of the tar smoking and they spit up bloos and had asthama ,smoked cigs and tar a lot so they ended up having to use a nebulizer everday cause of tar,and went to rehab,,etc...I guess a lotta tar has so much nasty shit in it,I hav eheard of shoe polish(black), melted brown sugar,varoius chemicals use to cut tar and have it look like tar still...you can always wash the tar in acetone and let it dry out over a peroid of time i guess..wash the tar and get it disoolve dinto a solution of acetone let it evaporate and pour it through a funnle with some coffee filters and smoke the cleaner shit,which would i think be the shit in the filter after most of the acetone had evaporated alot it could be the shit left in the filter after evaporating a lotta the actone away is the nast cut shit/I cannot tell you for certain because i don't know about tars solublity in acetone but I do as far as crystal meth being washed of any impurites with acetone or a similar solvent but like I said I am a stimulant person maily and when i do heroin luckily we get almost always powder..

I would do it. A speedball is cocaine and heroin injected at the same time.

Last time worked out wonderful :)

but this time...how do I know when it's safe? Or when I am coming down? I mean it's been 5 1/2 hours since I popped 60mg, railed 15mg along the way. I still feel tweaked out, my hearts racing and I'm a little iffy to have heroin enter my lungs right now. I know I should wait, But I have a concert in about 4 hours and want to smoke soon.

Is there an estimated hour time table I should wait? I know everyone is different so I guess I should just base it on how I feel...