• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking heroin #3 through an opium pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also no one's going to tell you how to cut it even if you have a legit reason as someone could come on and use that method to cut dope for sale that if it less to an uneven verify it could lead to overdoses. There really should be no reason to cut your dope..

I know how to cut dope. That's not what I mean. I'm sorry if I haven't expressed it properly. I'm just interested in if it's even possible to create a BTH type product from #3. Supply of opium isn't a problem, this is just something I'm really interested in trying. Oh and btw dude I'm definitely gonna dab some opium now that you've given me that idea lol thanks dude :)

^

"I know how to cut dope."

Sorry, I said that in response to misreading what you'd said. I read it as you saying I was just trying to find out how to cut dope. My mistake.

I skipped to the end, in the middle. But I did see advice to just buy opium off the DN, that's sound. As far as using an opium pipe, I don't know the traditional method, but have experimented myself, you need a candle or butane lighter, you can either put a glob on the side of the bowl near the lip, then put side of the bowl over the candle, let it heat up, and smoke. Or it like doing dabs, heat up the bowl real fucking good then dab the opium onto the side of the bowl again(with the pipe turned sideways). Don't use direct heat, don't try to smoke it like weed.

Hunter - It honestly sounds like the general concensus is a "No". I really don't think it can be done but hey, what do I know?

Have you considered using marshmallow creme and black food coloring, at this point? How about actual creosote from old railroad ties? We don't know what's actually in your #3 heroin to propose any alchemical reactions for conversion to a tarry-substance that is nonetheless smokable and non-toxic that resembles the opium you already have access to and experience with.

If we did it would be a synthesis question, and against the rules. It is anyway, at this point. Or a "what's in my dope" question.

Status
Not open for further replies.