• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Smoking Dihydrocodeine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatrandomdude

Bluelighter
I know dihydrocodeine has only 20% bioavailability taken orally, but i was wondering if anyone has any experience with smoking it?
Like crushing it up into thinnest powder possible and rolling it up either with tobacco or whatever you smoke, theoretically would this work?
I'm pretty sure it would taste like ass i'm just curious if anyone has any experience with it.

smoking pills is awful for your lungs, and there's no way smoking them in a joint woild be viable.
i'm not even sure if DHC tablets are even smokeable but your best bet would be to smoke them off of foil.
but please don't, it would probably just be a massive waste and/or extremely harmful for your lungs

smoking pills is awful for your lungs, and there's no way smoking them in a joint woild be viable.
i'm not even sure if DHC tablets are even smokeable but your best bet would be to smoke them off of foil.
but please don't, it would probably just be a massive waste and/or extremely harmful for your lungs

yeah smoking off of foil isn't something i'd be down with, was thinking of just possibly putting it in with a joint.
thanks for the reply.

EDIT: how come you say there is no way it would be viable in a joint?

direct heat - it would destroy the drug.
i would suggest CWE them and either drinking that or plugging the solution for a faster onset.
oh, and there's actually a thread on BL about smoking DHC already.
and here's another source about smoking pills in general, also on BL (the search engine is your friend)

hey thanks that thread had some good info, i don't see what the point of CWE them would be since they are just purely 30mg tabs of dihydrocodeine, or you mean to get rid of the magnesium and filler etc?
thanks I will use the search engine next time.

hey thanks that thread had some good info, i don't see what the point of CWE them would be since they are just purely 30mg tabs of dihydrocodeine, or you mean to get rid of the magnesium and filler etc?
thanks I will use the search engine next time.

oh my bad for some reason i was picturing Paramol (dihydrocodeine mixed with paracetamol).
still, for rectal admin they would need to be dissolved in water if you are so inclined.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽happy to help!

oh my bad for some reason i was picturing Paramol (dihydrocodeine mixed with paracetamol).
still, for rectal admin they would need to be dissolved in water if you are so inclined.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽happy to help!

oh yeah they aren't paramol just straight DHC 30mg :) and unfortunately plugging isn't an option for me, that stays a 1 way street :) again thanks for the help

anytime!
shall i close this thread now or do you still have questions?

yeah, i think the take-home of this thread is 'don't put crushed pills in joints'.
all the best man: closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.