• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking crystal meth

My advice:

Leave it alone. Aussies seem unaware of the potential dangers of smoking as a method of ingestion for drugs with strong links to dopamine. Smoking provides a direct link between the method of ingestion and the mass release of dopamine and one so strong that it is causing more problems than needles over here in nz.

I have smoked methamphetamine 10-20 times and find the rush is not worth the down, the gear lasts a much shorter period of time, and after the brief intense high, the background buzz seems muted in comparison. I also find it highly, highly addictive and have known many, MANY people who have thought they have had their usage under control who did not. I have not yet known anybody to smoke meth responsibly over long periods of time, but I am aware of peopel who have followed other methods of ingestion and kept it well under control.

I believe the only reason you want to smoke meth, is because your friends are doing it and you don't want to feel left out. If you dont get the desired rush off it, you could work at it, building up your reverse tolerance, and eventually get yourself up to where you get teh 'woopdefuck i feel incredibly sober and on top of the world' rush, OR, you could decide now that it probably wouldnt be a good idea to push something that isnt working for you, and go back to snorting or eating it. Problem solved.

Think about it carefully.

(In case that is unclear I AM warning him off meth, in particular smoking or injecting it. Stupid ass habit to take up)

Cyberdyne said:
My advice:

Leave it alone. Aussies seem unaware of the potential dangers of smoking as a method of ingestion for drugs with strong links to dopamine. Smoking provides a direct link between the method of ingestion and the mass release of dopamine and one so strong that it is causing more problems than needles over here in nz.

We know... It's just as much a problem here too! But I think there's alot less Needle stigma here in Aus!!!

SpecTBK=D

Yeah even though smoking is more dangerous I still hear plenty of people saying "don't inject that shit, you will fuck yourself up - now who's got the pipe?"

mepat1111 said:
Yeah even though smoking is more dangerous I still hear plenty of people saying "don't inject that shit, you will fuck yourself up - now who's got the pipe?"

OHHH SO, SO TRUE! ahaha quite bad actually the amounts of times I've heard that statement!

SpecTBK=D

the rush is far far more addictive and more potent. the 'use of the needle' becomes very habbit forming..you might need 1 point to last you 36hrs with injecting but go throu 2-3 points of the same gear smoking, so its more cost effective and so they tell me 'its just the ultimate rush' of any form of the meth ingestions

ps wish they didnt ban the sale of the crack pipe...smoking used to be so so social and FUN@!!!!

I don't like smoking meth. It makes me wired and bitchy so I stay away from that crap.

DJTiesto said:
the rush is far far more addictive and more potent. the 'use of the needle' becomes very habbit forming..you might need 1 point to last you 36hrs with injecting but go throu 2-3 points of the same gear smoking, so its more cost effective and so they tell me 'its just the ultimate rush' of any form of the meth ingestions

ps wish they didnt ban the sale of the crack pipe...smoking used to be so so social and FUN@!!!!

your kidding right? for starters the banning of the crack pipe? and using a neddle better cause it dosnt cost as much come on man if people start using neddles that easy what is to stop them jumping on the hammer sorry but with the huge amount of under 18 years olds smoking the shit i would hate to think they will all turn to the neddle cause of there budget

Last edited by a moderator:
mr king said:
your kidding right? for starters the banning of the crack pipe? and using a neddle better cause it dosnt cost as much come on man if people start using neddles that easy what is to stop them jumping on the hammer sorry but with the huge amount of under 18 years olds smoking the shit i would hate to think they will all turn to the neddle cause of there budget

Yet smoking is as addictive as injecting if not more addictive when you include the social side of it and also the social acceptance among the users! The amount of stigma surrounding needles is shocking- I Mean it's been said before but people say *Don't inject that shit, Smoke it*. I mean like. COME ON. Mr King just accept the fact that *crystal meth* or what we're told is crystal meth, it's just CRAP... I've just came off an addiction and I didn't realise how bad it was until just now that I'm clean!

NOTE TO EVERYONE- THE HIGH RECEIVED VIA ORAL DOSE IS ALOT BETTER THAN THE HIGH RECEIVED VIA SMOKING... UNLESS YOU ARE GETTING 4-MAR, WHICH I VERY HIGHLY DOUBT YOU ARE. YOU USE ALOT LESS GEAR EATING IT AND YOU DO GET RUSHES, UNLIKE THAT HAZEY CLOUDY/LETHARGIC FEELING YOU GET FROM SMOKING IT. YEAH YOU'RE WIRED, BUT YOU DON'T GET RUSHES, IT IS A HABIT ALOT EASIER TO CONTROL VIA ORAL DOSAGE THAN SMOKING.

DUE TO- The direct link between the lungs and Dopamine! I'd smoke anywhere upto a G in an evening and get no rushes, but be totally f^cked up. The other night I ate a chunk prolly 1-1.5 points and it had me bouncing off the wall- full of energy, more chatty, more wired and best of all RUSHING. Anyway, stop wasting cash and forget about the crowd, you too MAY find this alot better too!

SpecTBK=D

i agree that smoking is very soucil but im very against nedles because i have two step sisters that are both hep c proble have the dougys aswell and i rather people have little efect from smoking then sticking a nedle in there arm i no this is a drug forum but heroin to me is scary and if people want to use needles for meth/ice/speed whats to stop them from saying sweet ill try hammer i no this seems stupid but its how i feel about needled to me needles=heroin i no its very one minded but its how i feel and after watching my father poor countless amounts of cash into rehab and all other programs for these two so called step sisters its more then enough to turn anyone against it

Yes, but it's their choice, I myself don't I.V any suppliments.

But I'm not against it, but yet you say OKAY TO SMOKE METH, but it would equate to being just as addictive as hammering H. I think I have read somewhere actually they said it was. More addictive then I.V use of Heroin, I'm not sure but I'm sure I read it somewhere, it wasn't just hear-say Lingo!

Smoking it destroys your lungs, You can always smoke H too.

It's just Stigma, I'm against assholes that don't dispose of their picks properly, but if they dispose of their picks and they don't get offended if someone asks them not to do it at their place, or to do it in another room. It's that persons house they have a right. But I don't have a problem with it, it's just another method of administration. Just because you inject drugs, does not mean you're an addict. Bottom line is, it's all upto the person in control. If they have H that was their choice, they may have wanted to fit in with the rest of the crowd or try to win-over a new crowd. But it was still their choice.

Hep-C- You don't have to share needles, just because they're you're friends, doesn't mean they're not infected with something. Besides fit kits are cheap as anyway...

SpecTBK=D

mr king said:
im very against nedles because i have two step sisters that are both hep c proble have the dougys aswell and i rather people have little efect from smoking then sticking a nedle in there arm

Yeah, I feel the very same way about syringes myself. No offense to those that do I.V. It's just that most people that first start I.V.'ing, they really have very little clue about the proper procedures that should be taken in order to avoid injecting nasties such as bacteria and other unwanted foreign particles into their bloodstream. Of course, there are people that know how to inject the proper way, but it usually takes a little practise and experience before they are aware it's neccessary to use a swab and completely sterile equipment so as to avoid Hepatitis C and other ailments. This is something that is not addressed to kids in high-school, which I think really should be... because for some people, no matter how many times they have been bashed into their heads, "drugs are bad, mmmmk", it will not stop them from using them. Sad, that alot of naive first time IV users aren't even aware there's such thing as Hep c.

mr king said:
heroin to me is scary and if people want to use needles for meth/ice/speed whats to stop them from saying sweet ill try hammer
I respect that these are your views. But, in my opinion, and from what I have seen Methamphetamine is much, much more scarier than Heroin itself. They're powerful drugs that have the potential to destroy a life, but Methamphetamine appears to be more destructive than what Heroin is. Especially the physical and mental hell a Meth/Ice addict put themselves through using on a daily or weekly basis.

Special-T.B.K said:
Yes, but it's their choice, I myself don't I.V any suppliments.
Hehe, what? You don't I.V. Creatine? Hehe, sorry, just my extremely poor attempt at trying to be funny. Just the way you worded it sounded funny. :D

Special-T.B.K said:
But I don't have a problem with it, it's just another method of administration. Just because you inject drugs, does not mean you're an addict.
I agree with this. While I have seldom met someone who injects, but is not an addict. There are I.V. drug users out there that do know how to use their drug of choce responsibly, without falling into the pit of addiction.

Ok just thought I would update on my experience:

I was at a party the other night, a rather large house party, had decks setup, lazers, proper lighting, smoke machine, etc. A friend of mine who smokes a fair amount of ice (not a daily user, but every weekend) had turned up, and brought his dealer. I'm staying off mdma for a while, and seem as there was no speed left, and the only other remaining options were alcohol and weed, both of which I don't enjoy. In the end I decided to buy a point and give it 1 more go with my mate. After reading this thread and posting about my previous experience with smoking ice I thought I would spread it out more evenly through the night this time. There were 3 of us there who were all using the 1 pipe, we all had 1 point each, so we decided we would put in 1 point straight away, share that, 1 point later on, share it, and share the last one again. That way it would spread out nicely through the night and we could all sit around and have a chat while we smoked.

Well after my previous sketchy, unpleasant experience with ice, I was very pleasantly suprised I must say. I got a very clean amphetamine high, felt on top of the world, but not 'fucked up'. Very energetic, chatty, just a really good, clean, high. By far the best amphetamine high I've ever had...

Saying that, I realised throughout the night and the following morning the addiction potential for this drug. Even when I was pleasantly high, not needing more, I would still want to have more. When I came down and we had none left, I wanted more. So with that I decided to take the following precautions to stop myself from developing a dependancy:
a) Never get my own pipe - I can only use it when I have a friend around who is using it
b) I will not get the phone number of an ice dealer - again I can only use it when friends are going to get some
c) Never, under any circumstance, will I use it more than once a month
d) Never allow my 'binges' to last more than 18 hours.

I think I have the will power to stick to these, as much as it was a great high, the addictiveness of it really scares me when smoked.

Thanks for coming back and posting your insights, it's good to hear you're giving that much thought to your meth use and good luck sticking to the rules you've set for yourself.

I decided to do up a trip report, go check it out in the trip reports forums :)

mepat1111 said:

IV by the far the most dangerous route to use any drug.