Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking crystal meth

3ccay

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi all,

I have a weird problem. Ok i've tryed to smoke crystal meth (ice, rock etc) and i dont get any good feelings....It makes me sometimes feel "Dizzy" and sometimes puts me in a bad mood and also i get headaches?? But if i eat it, I get the great feelings and im high as a kite.....WHY IS THIS???? i want to smoke it! lol

Sometimes if i have a few beers and then smoke it, i get the good feelings....Whats going on???? anybody know? lol.... weird!

oh and the quality of the gear isnt the problem because my mates smoked the same shit and they were flying of there head but it didnt do anything for me... It actually made me tired, moody and not happy at all...

Possible you are not smoking it properly. It's actually not designed to be smoked, but vapourised... that is, you don't hold direct flame onto the material, you hold it beneath until it starts forming vapours.
It's also possible meth isn't your thing just yet (or may never well be).
When I first smoked it, it just made me feel extremely sober, however, with more experience under my belt I come to notice the extreme rush and euphoria.
Are you on any medications?

Gday, not on any medications. When meth first hit our area i tryed it and it was awesome to smoke.... I never really got into the smoking part of it, i tend to eat it instead. I've smoked it about 10-15 times all up (probably not even that much...) Maybe i am doing it wrong like you said? I just hold the lighter below the pipe (dont let the flame touch it) and let it start smoking like a bush fire and then take the lighter away and keep sucking .... i then hold the smoke in for as long as i can and then blow it out.... Is this wrong

Ahh, ok. Well, I'm sorry I don't know what else could be the problem. Other than maybe the Meth not being of good quality or even smokable (was it in crystals, in gack form, or powderised?), or you maybe not able to appreciate what this drug has to offer when being smoked (some people just simply don't like the intensity of meth smoked).

lol intensity? i wish i got that! It is rock form, it is quality shit... i must be doing something wrong or its just not agreeing with my body when smoked

Your smoking technique sounds fine, and if it's not due to tolerance, the issue is probably one of having too much at once, so the positive effects are outweighed by the negative.

I know an awful lot of people for whom meth smoked is a largely unpleasant experience - it's overwhelming and it makes them tired and moody.

My suggestion is to start with less than you're having, and wait between your hits for the effects to reach their peak.

Alternately, you could stick to eating it since that works for you - trust me, once you develop a tolerance from smoking it, you'll find snorting and eating it just don't work as well.

BECAUSE.

What you are getting is just cystallised Methamphetamines, not the 4-mar we all drool for!

It's a shit drug anyway (just came off an addiction) why do you wana smoke it? kuz you wana be cool? just like the rest of the crowd? why not indulge into something different like say- 5-MEO-DIPT and be different. Instead of just being another *member of the crowd*. Does it seem to be *upper class* or *the in thing*? It isn't, it's just shitty ole crystallised speed (via another route). Why dont you get some speed and just have that.

Eating it, you use less gear to get to where you want to be and you aren't being anti-social being away from the rest of the crowd hiding in the corner with your crack pipe/light globe. Why not swallow and go. I mean sitting at a mates place to all hours chasing a high is no different to *shooting* just your wasting a hell of alot more time chasing it!

OHHH, you shouldn't hold it in either- the damage it does to your lungs OMFG!

SpecTBK=D

i would say dont bother better off not starting in the first place lets think how much money in the last 2.5years has been wasted

evan 4-mar i must say i have not seen it since december but im on the hunt i do love it i find i can sleep on it just fully relax and the gf find it better aswell does not play with her head

Last edited:
I have found EXACTLY the same problem. I eat meth all the time (usually the brown goo which is very common around my area) - I've tried smoking it and it just making me tired, depressed and moody. At first I wanted to try to work out why I wasn't getting a rush from smoking it when it's supposed to be so good to smoke, but then I thought 'fuck it, eating is a much safer and cheaper method, and if I get more out of eating it, why try to smoke it?'

BUT BUT FRY-D-... My friends, what will they think of me?

I completely agree- it's not that great anyway- 4-Mar on the otherhand is what I want 8o

SpecTBK=D

i personally find not much happens to me if i eat meth but smoking it is wonderful
however, its not a problem that smoking it doesnt work for you.......just take it how u prefer it

Special-T.B.K said:
BUT BUT FRY-D-... My friends, what will they think of me?

I completely agree- it's not that great anyway- 4-Mar on the otherhand is what I want 8o

SpecTBK=D

What the hell is it with this attitude of yours? How about you just drop it and stop attacking him and accusing him of smoking meth because of his friends?
Did it ever occur to you that maybe he just wants to experience this rush everyone keeps talking about and not just want to be like his friends?

In my opinion it is foolish to think that if you try to scare him away from the drug, he will not want to try it in the future. The guy came here asking for advice and alot of you are saying to him, "forget about it man, meth is too dangerous" and not answering his question.

He may as well be getting his information from a government site.

I found the same thing as the original poster. I was very well seasoned meth user, scored some real ice shards. First time I did it foolishly put couple points in to smoke WHOOOOOO. Talk about feeling sick! Headache, drowsy etc,. Next time I did it few crystals at time - still felt sick, to me had a similar feeling to opiates without the euphoria!! Very tired, detached.
Didn't enjoy smoking, for whatever reason my body did not react with a high using that method.

Diacetylus said:
The guy came here asking for advice and alot of you are saying to him, "forget about it man, meth is too dangerous" and not answering his question.

So very true.

I don't think anyone was warning him off the meth, just pointing out that the method of administration isn't working for him so its probably better to try something else or another method of ingestion. His technique sounds fine so it is possible that smoking meth is just not something that will be a positive experience for this particular person.

Aunty E already offered the best advice, the same advice Diacetylus offered when the original poster asked the question the first time. Personally if the effects of a drug are only negative I wouldn't keep trying when you know it will be better another way.

Regardless there is no need for attitude towards someone posing a query.

Diacetylus said:
If you are experiencing confusion and dizziness (something you should not be getting from meth in the proper dose range), then you are smoking way too quickly and possibly too much.
Next time you smoke, all you do is have like three or four nice moderate puffs inhaled (not three or four big rocks either) until you feel it.

Like I said in some other thread, remember... you're not smoking it to get fucked up!! You're smoking it to use it as a social enhancer. All you really want to be feeling is increased mental focus, closeness to your friends and extreme talkativeness, not to mention euphoria.
With good quality crystal meth, I find that "less is more".
Alot of people are getting the wrong idea out there thinking that if they smoke a shitload of it, they are going to feel a shitload more euphoria than what they did when it's primary effects kicked in.

It's a social enhancer and a mighty damn good one at that. Not a drug you really wanna get fucked up on next time. If you don't dig the crystal clarity experienced from the appropriate dosage (imo, no more than a point), then this drug is certainly not for you.
I have seen people turn into a real mess on high doses of meth, and it looks very far from euphoric.

If you want to smoke lots, because you're sucked in by the whole ritual of the smoking process, etc... then I can only recommend that you smoke very, very slowly over a long period of time. With big breaks for water in between.
IMO, meth is a strange drug like that.
Hope all goes well. :)

Last edited:
Diacetylus said:
How about you just drop it and stop attacking him and accusing him of smoking meth because of his friends?

In my opinion it is foolish to think that if you try to scare him away from the drug, he will not want to try it in the future. The guy came here asking for advice and alot of you are saying to him, "forget about it man, meth is too dangerous" and not answering his question.

He may as well be getting his information from a government site.

He has also asked the question before and complained of *not liking it*. I didn't accuse him of smoking just cause of his friends (but wait oh yeah i did). It is such a peer pressure orientated drug and within groups it is alot more socially accepted than it should be. But honestly either your not getting the RIGHT gear or you're getting SHIT gear, just because it's a clear or opaque rock doesn't mean it's the right shit!

Diacetylus- if the guy had listened to your advice first time around he wouldn't be back :/. If you're not getting the *effects* you're looking for (not alert and just heaps awake and no rush) thats not 4-mar. It's not the rush you're looking for. Therefore maybe Diacetylus' advice is the go. Stop wasting your cash and indulge in your other acquired tastes!

As for *forget about it, it's too dangerous* Lick the balls mate. I don't think it's too dangerous I just feel this guy reminds me of people I know lookin for that *high* and just end up becoming a scratch freak!

You will find that the *rush* you are looking for doesn't come on like the rush you are looking for... the RUSH you want is- 4-Mar, not crystallised methamphetamines. Why waste an addiction on what your not wanting? I couldn't give two shits if he became an addict, scare him away from the drug!. I'll let him scare himself, but this site is *harm minimisation orientated afterall???*:\

My advice for *3ccay*... get 4-mar then make this post again!

SpecTBK=D