• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking crack resin burns my throat, I can barely inhale it :X

gtir

Bluelighter
I try to smoke the liquid goo that I can see is in my chore boy and this smoke is HARSH! Is this normal?! ( I search everywhere for the answer)

So I buy a few rocks, right away I load up 2 of them, this is because I have only been able to get a bellringer once, and that was with a massive hiT . So melt the rocks and I take one huge hit, then 20 mins later I reload and do the same thing again etc, usually only one hit per rock. Then after I am all gone, or even after the first 2-3 rocks in a new pipe, I try heating up the chore a little and smoking to see if I can smoke all the crack I know is melted in there because the chore is soaked and I barely smoke each rock...

The result is... horrible noxious fumes! even a whiff of them burns my throat and I cant inhale! It makes me want to clean the chore after each hit! Is this super potent crack caviar resin from all the rocks I just smoke... or is it cuts or something ... This happens with diff crack from diff dealers fy... I also notice that if I exhale through the pipe accidently or pull the chore out and light it, its very flamable! Is this normal? am i heating it too much?

Also... I feel exteremly nauseous and feel like I have to vomit or burp after every big hit, especially if its a ringer... is that normal?

I am wondering if my brain is shot from my years of heroin addiction which I am now just coming off of with the help of suboxone.. (clean for about a week) maybe thats why its so hard to get a bellringer>?

Last edited:
Do a search for "crack lung" and you'll see what cocaine abuse does to your respiratory system.

To me it sounds like you got some bad stuff. About every 5th or 6th time I get some from the street instead of my trusted dude it is some fake shit that I can barely inhale. If it is good stuff you should be able to get an awesome bell ringer from that resin. Anyway, that's my guess

Please use the "edit" function at the bottom right of your post, so as to not post multiple times in a row without any other conversation in between.

I've gotten some reasin before that was so godaweful I could barely inhale it -to but I did anyway because the crack demon told me to

It was ALWAYS a result of shitty drugs in the first place.. perhaps its a cut that's in it that's most likely the worst tasted like burnt plastic ugh makes me sick thinking about it

The color is anywhere from white to yellow to brown if I remembered right I haven't used it heavily in about a year so the degree to the variations I'm having a hard time remembering but the more you smoke the darker and thicker it is obviously

If you smoke it before it builds up too much it should be more bearable regardless of reason for its harshness

SWIM smokes 12 dimes a day of good quality Jersey crack. SWIM usually uses a new stem every day, and when all 12 bags have been smoked, it's time to smoke the resin.

SWIM's technique, which works well for her, is this: take a paperclip and unfold it so it is just a poker. The chore should be in the stem, as if you were gonna load a rock and smoke it. Hold a flame to the chore and get it hot. Then, use the poker to quickly push the hot chore all the way to through the stem back and forth a couple of times until the chore cools down. Take the chore out carefully. There should be a grayish film on the chore. That's the resin. Put the chore back in the stem so that the resin is visible. Then, just smoke the resin exactly how you would smoke a rock. If you do it right, you should get a better hit than a rock would give you. ENJOY :)

SWIM smokes 12 dimes a day of good quality Jersey crack. SWIM usually uses a new stem every day, and when all 12 bags have been smoked, it's time to smoke the resin.

SWIM's technique, which works well for her, is this: take a paperclip and unfold it so it is just a poker. The chore should be in the stem, as if you were gonna load a rock and smoke it. Hold a flame to the chore and get it hot. Then, use the poker to quickly push the hot chore all the way to through the stem back and forth a couple of times until the chore cools down. Take the chore out carefully. There should be a grayish film on the chore. That's the resin. Put the chore back in the stem so that the resin is visible. Then, just smoke the resin exactly how you would smoke a rock. If you do it right, you should get a better hit than a rock would give you. ENJOY :)

Please don't use SWIM here. It's almost as stupid as the song trap queen by fetty wap. So many stupid females calling themselves trap queen now.... Dumbest shit I've ever heard.