• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking crack or freebase

cLaTTeReD

Bluelighter
i understand the best way to smoke a rock of crack is with a glass stem and copper wool,
is this this also the best way to smoke freebase made with ammonia ?
the freebase will be a fine power so i am wondering if it will just getting sucked though the copper wool when inhaling. would smoking off foil be better ?

how do you guys smoke freebase cocaine and what is the best way ?

thanks

It won't matter if the base is broken up, it will melt into the Brillo. I'm fact, when u place the crack on the Brillo, many ppl melt it a bit before smoking.

Don't smoke off tinfoil, it's a waste

That's hard to say...if u have good technique u may not be wasting any. I just wouldn't recommend it for someone inexperienced with smoking base, as I assumed the OP was from the sound of his post

Afaik while both crack cocaine and freebase are indeed the freebase form of cocaine there's a difference in making the two. Crack cocaine is made by mixing cocaine hcl with baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) while freebase is made by adding ammonia

Afaik while both crack cocaine and freebase are indeed the freebase form of cocaine there's a difference in making the two. Crack cocaine is made by mixing cocaine hcl with baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) while freebase is made by adding ammonia

What he said. I don't want to smoke the bicarb impurity

Will be making the freebase with ammonia and ether

That's hard to say...if u have good technique u may not be wasting any. I just wouldn't recommend it for someone inexperienced with smoking base, as I assumed the OP was from the sound of his post

thanks for clearing that up for me, my technique is pretty good from smoking h so yeah, i'm sticking to this method.
and yeah cLaTTeReD please be careful with those volatile chemicals please :)

Be careful mate!! Ammonia stinks to high heaven without a hood/carbon combo.

Be careful mate!! Ammonia stinks to high heaven without a hood/carbon combo.

It's fine mate I have a garage / office / lab in the garden.
It also only need to be 10% or so.
Not like the conc. hydrochloric I had on the kitchen one day with the fumes rolling off the kitchen units onto the floor lol

Cheers mate, any steps involving ether will be carried out, outside.
I don't keep the ether under my bed anymore ;)

So basically, ammonia is just another base used as the same purpose as baking soda?

So basically, ammonia is just another base used as the same purpose as baking soda?

Basically yes. Although baking soda isn't toxic like ammonia is. Which is why I prefer baking soda. I'm too impatient to wash it and wait for 24 hours so the ammonia is basically out of the finished product.