• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine smoking crack from a weed pipe

TweakFreak

Greenlighter
is it possible to smoke crack using a direct flame in a weed pipe or bong? or am i better of using a glass pipe

Pipe, if you must use a bong do not use water. A straight shooter crack pipe would be best but here's the directions for a weed pipe: To smoke it from a weed pipe you need to put either weed or tobacco in first and then hold the flame on it sucking in a little. Once the crack starts melting take as big of a hit as possible and hold the flame on top of hit the whole time.

I wouldn't. You could go through a gram trying to smoke it through a weed pipe without getting as high as one good hit from a straight shooter.

The hole in most weed pipes is too small, just buy a tire gauge and take out the insides leaving you with a straight metal tube. Put some chore boy in one end and you're good to go.

Technique is very important when smoking crack. If you have a very bad technique, like Crashing said, you could go through all your crack without getting a single decent hit. I once wasted over $100 worth of crack due to bad technique and I had an ok pipe. For some reason, the crack was melting and dripping down inside the pipe rather than going in my lungs and I also got spit inside the pipe which made everything wet and it would not burn properly. Some types of crack smoke better than others in my experience and sometimes you need to adjust your chore boy, and the way you are holding the flame on it, in order to get it to hit properly. After getting some tips from a "professional" crack smoker, I started getting way higher off less crack and when you consider how expensive crack is, that makes a huge difference.

If you cant buy a pipe then the next best thing is a soda can. Put a few small holes in it and cigarette ashes to plug the holes. Put the rock on that an smoke away. Im pretty sure it would work the same way with a weed pipe. Others should have more experience with it.

If a crackhead can spare the cash for a proper crackpipe, then what's your excuse? And I submit that if you can obtain or afford the crack, you should be able to obtain and afford the crackpipe. But to the nub of the question, my idea was that crack or freebase was to be vaporized (baking the drug) rather than smoked (burning the drug).

^^you'd think they could afford a crack pip but many cannot and resort to homemade pipes made from tinfoil or sockets from a wrench. Cracks expensive and fiends only care about the rock the pipe comes next.

Going after the 1,5 minutes effect. Again, and again. There not end, no satisfaction.
It´s an infinite desire that won´t go away. And you can have all the cash you wish, it still won´t be enough..

Soda can with cigarette ashes is really your best bet. Is it not possible for you to take a little trip down to your local ghetto, hit up a convenience store, and get a love rose? Or a tire gauge? Crack gets very expensive and you should at least get a proper straight shooter crack pipe to get the most out of it.

Weed pipe with a bed of ashes in the bowl (make sure you have a decent screen) put rock on top and apply heat and suck in smoke. If the remaining ashes seem oily then you can hit them again. Replace the ash when you load a fresh rock. I haven't smoked in years but that's how I did it. I couldn't stand the glass tube thing because I always burnt my fingers. People would say that I wasted the crack but, if I did I sure didn't notice.

You can even scrape the inside of the pipe for residue when you are out of rock and smoke that too.

I thought you could smoke crack through one of those metal hashpipes with a fine metal screen in the bowl if you put cigarette ash on top of the screen. I have never smoked crack in my life and don't know how effective this method is, but I seem to recall it is the method Rob Ford was using in the infamous video of him smoking crack.

Assuming you are in the US I don't know why you wouldn't just go to a gas station and buy one of those rose tubes and some chore boy...

Anything other than a chore boy will absolutely waste all of your crack. The way its smoked is by having it melt into the hundreds of little crevices in the chore and getting very warm and simultaneously releasing throughout all those little nooks and crannies thus creating the 'hit'. Smoking from a can or weed pipe is like dumping a gallon of whiskey on your face only to lap up what spilled around your lips with your tongue.