• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking crack compared to smoking Heroin

Boku_

Bluelighter
I"ve tried Cocaine a few times and while i had an enjoyable night on it and it made me feel ten feet tall i found it to be too short lived. What i want to know what does smoking crack feel like? IS it a similar feeling to smoking heroin?

I live in australia and crack doesn't exist here that's why i'm asking

nah, crack is nothing like heroin. it's like cocaine but with a stupidly huge bang when you hit it that people end up fallin in love with.

probably more comparable to shooting heroin because of the rush but different if that makes sense.

and im sure crack exists in aus, but it's hard to some by. but if there's cocaine around then with a bit of bicarb or ammonia there's always crack around too.

but my advice is to forget about it.

so crack is that bad. Once you get addicted what treatment is there for it?

^^correct cracks a terrible drug and is nothing like smoking heroin, there in totally different classes and have very few simularities

don't ever try crack man... just don't ever try it

the rush is fucking great tho i love it- but seriously its not worth it

I've seen functioning heroin addicts get by for years with jobs (dishwashers, laborers, even line cooks), then lose their shit completely to crack. It's so compulsive. The addiction isn't similar either; heroin can slowly sap your soul, crack can rapidly reduce you to a paranoid-cracked-out maniac.

Plenty of folks can resist it; I actually hated crack the two times I tried it many years ago. Others, like one of my friends, stayed up for 3 days straight blowing money on crack over and over the first time he tried it. Ended with a massive panic attack and a stay in the hospital.

It's you've got the 'itch' for it, it'll fuck your life up REALLY bad.

It's just bad shit.

I've seen functioning heroin addicts get by for years with jobs (dishwashers, laborers, even line cooks), then lose their shit completely to crack. It's so compulsive. The addiction isn't similar either; heroin can slowly sap your soul, crack can rapidly reduce you to a paranoid-cracked-out maniac.

Plenty of folks can resist it; I actually hated crack the two times I tried it many years ago. Others, like one of my friends, stayed up for 3 days straight blowing money on crack over and over the first time he tried it. Ended with a massive panic attack and a stay in the hospital.

It's you've got the 'itch' for it, it'll fuck your life up REALLY bad.

It's just bad shit.

Yeah is it true crack makes your blood itch for it if you get addicted?

With what you guys have told me i'm glad i live in australia and quality china white plus potent meth is all us Aussies have to deal with

Don't know - never been dependent on any stimulants - I haven't liked any of them. Tried 'em all at some point, but they just weren't my thing.

But, from looking at the crackheads I've known, I wouldn't be surprised. They act like fucking maniacs after a crack binge, and it sure looks like their blood is itching lol. Their jerky movements and general insanity and ridiculous craving for more crack more crack more crack more crack are honestly scary.

when a heroin addict tells you that crack cocaine is horrible, you ought to listen.

If you don't like the short lived high of powder cocaine then you won't be too happy with the longevity of a crack high either.

Totally not worth it. Stay away!

If you don't like the short lived high of powder cocaine then you won't be too happy with the longevity of a crack high either.

Totally not worth it. Stay away!

Nah i love the feeling of the short lived high of powder coke, i hate how it wears off after 30 minutes. So if crack makes you high for longer and it is as intense as the powder cocaine feeling i better never try crack.

Either way thanks for the replies guys

Nah i love the feeling of the short lived high of powder coke, i hate how it wears off after 30 minutes. So if crack makes you high for longer and it is as intense as the powder cocaine feeling i better never try crack.

Either way thanks for the replies guys

It's definitely not a longer high. Crack is just a smokable form of cocaine. That's all it is. It's more intense but even more short lived.

I don't know why you thought it was in any way comparable to heroin. One's a stimulant, the others an opiate.