• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking and then shooting product

pickingbolts

Greenlighter
Will it be harmful if one decided to shoot the dope instead after hearing it in a bowl?

Will it be harmful if one decided to shoot the dope instead after hearing it in a bowl?
Hearing it?
Do you mean heating it?
I've heard of people scraping foil and then shooting it, but he said he had to use plenty of citric to get it break down. Don't think it's very good for the veins tho. Definitely filter it really well maybe twice to be sure if you're only using cotton or cig filters. Micron would probably be ok once.

Stay safe!

So OP you are in a situation where you’ve half smoked a bowl of meth and change your mind and want to shoot it?

You probably won’t get much of a rush if you’re already spun from the first half but I can’t see that there is any danger UNLESS you’ve burned what’s in the bowl which likely left toxic or carcinogenic residues.

I'm sure that this is possible, I just wouldn't recommend it man. We already struggle with issues of sterility even in the best of circumstances. People still get infections after taking every precaution in the book.

I dont think taking a substance that has been in your bowl and probably in contact with your saliva at some point or in some way and injecting it would be worth the potential trouble.

Can it be done? Yes, I'm sure. Should you do it? I don't recommend it. I say just keep smoking it and avoid the risk. Just looking out for you dude.