• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants smoking adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
I've got a big tolerence to adderall cuz im prescribed 40mg a day so I've only managed to get buzzed once(I've felt like speedy plenty of times but I wouldn't consider it a buzz) off of 80 mg short acting parachuted and 40mg XR snorted. I've had some depression problems recently and need something to motivate or energize me, usually high doses of addereall help even if it's not enoguh to get me high, so i'm trying to figure out ways to get high off of a reasonable amount. Can you smoke it? if so how? Any other suggestions?(not plugging it). I have access to 20mg tablets of short acting and 20mg capsules of XR.

You can't smoke it. Well, you can, but it won't work. Don't try to. You'll waste your drugs and nobody wants to do that!

Smoking pills is generally a huge waste of time. There are other ROAs (you've listed some of them) that are actually effective. Your best bet is to take a break from amphetamines and allow your tolerance to drop.

You can't smoke it. Well, you can, but it won't work. Don't try to. You'll waste your drugs and nobody wants to do that!

Smoking pills is generally a huge waste of time. There are other ROAs (you've listed some of them) that are actually effective. Your best bet is to take a break from amphetamines and allow your tolerance to drop.

i cant really take a break, If i don't take any i sleep 15 and 1/2 to 20 hours a day(not a withdrawal symptom or anything, I was like that before which is why i got it prescribed). Do you know if theres any other drugs similar to amphetamines that i won't have a tolerance to because of my amphetamine tolerance?

I saw this attempted before and it didn't look like fun, I remember one puking, I don't think it got them high.
The smell was noxious.
I would advise against it.

I knew a guy who did this but he mixed it with other things including other drugs, and it technically was not smoking the drug(s); but it's better to take adderall/dexedrine orally instead.

Take a break from the adderall, even though you don't want to. Take a break for a few days or even a week or two, and then take a low or moderate dose of it orally. Instead of taking Adderall either force yourself to stay awake, or drink caffeine.

Last edited:
Don't smoke pills...

If i don't take any i sleep 15 and 1/2 to 20 hours a day(not a withdrawal symptom or anything, I was like that before which is why i got it prescribed).

This is definitely not normal and I would check that out with a doctor.

Check this out with a doctor? I think thats weird maybe you should check out with a doctor(get it?) but no seriously dont smoke pills. Do you know how many binders and fillers are in there? Put one of your pills on a scale and see what it weighs out too, I bet you its more than that 20mg of adderall in it. I remember in high school my friend would always ask me if he could smoke xanax or something and I would just say "you're retarded" and that was it lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.