Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking 2cb?

gerk

Bluelighter
I tried this a couple nights ago, and while it seemed to work I cannot pinpoint the exact effects due to other substances i had consumed throughout the night. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this? And if so what were the effects? Were they greater than swallowing it or even insnufflating it? The 2cb i had was a powder form removed from a capsule and smoked in a glass pipe. Thanks for your help.

People, try not to advertise that you are planning to buy any 'grey area' or illegal drug. The police do read these forums.

Also, whats wrong with eating these chemicals?

Last edited:
smoking is a waste of time. Eat it or snort it, effects will be stronger, if you were smoking it jet lighter would be a bad option as you dont want to burn the chemical, instead you should vaporise it, but still better off with other routes of administration.

you'd better have good fucking scales to weigh out a smokeable dose or else it's overdose land for you- lots of vomiting. Snorting it is truly terrible too by all accounts- listen to shorza eating is the best and safest way

Hey thanks for the info LOL we put some into the glass pipe and itjust went black (with a bit of smoke...) and we had to throw away the pipe since it was hard to clean off. Found it easier doing a couple lines, same amount as if I were doing some K...

I think some people need to be introduced to some good scales. I know 2c-b is not as strong as others research 2c chemicals but still 50mg is a strong dose. Care should be taken when taking chems such as these and just eyeballing doses is stupid.

yup, I agree such complacency will only lead to bad experiences. Be very carefull selecting dosages of RC's especialy with a uncommon method of consumption. I remember a number of deaths some time ago due to insnuflated RC's. I would hate to be the discoverer of a new deadly way of consuming such chemicals!

Uhh I cant imagine what sort of chemical you're inhaling there. I'd hate to think what these 2-C phens break down into when heated/burned.

WTF Munch? 50mg a strong dose? I don't know too many people who would be able to do 50mg without making a jackass out of themselves (and the drug!)

Firstly 2cb is not a research or "grey market" drug. It is illegal to import under the customs act, and illegal in most states under the relevant legislation. And secondly if there is one phenethylamine you can afford to eyeball doses with its this one. I consumed 20mg and was barely at a +2. Subsequent trials at 40 and 60mg did not yield much more. I think that you would be fairly easilly be able to handle 100mg. Keep in mind though that many other similar chemicals are not as forgiving.

Is it just me or is 2cb lame. When I like to trip I like to trip, not just have my body feel a bit funny and have some minor visuals. But then Ive never snorted 2cb, after the evil burn of snorting 8mg 2ce I vowed never to snort another phenethylamine ever again. With regards to smoking I am under the impression that none of the 2c's can easilly be vapourised like meth.

Yeah, but your experience doesn't stand for the drug, this drug will be different for every person and many people love the effects of 2C-B.

How exactly to you know that the 2c-b your getting is:
1- actualy 2c-b?
2- pure uncut 2c-b?
Please don't tell me a drug dealer told you, Im also sceptical about claims from the so called "chemical supliers" that have provided this drug in the past. Its an accepted fact the the potency can vary from batch to batch even from the aparently quality controled chem supliers.

My segestion is that the only logical answer lies in brain chemistry particular to you. I know of many seasoned users who swear that this is an interesting and powerfull chemical.
Please don't talk it down in a way that may cause someone out there to do something silly with a potentialy powerfull substance.

All the 2C- analogues are hydrochloric salts so it may be possible to make a freebase form of them in a similar way to cocaine etc. I have no chem background so i am purely speculating but if you've got 2C-B to burn (literally) then it might be worth looking into. However as smoking any substance decreases it's duration of action, and 2C-B experiences are already relatively short, it might end very quickly.

Subsequent trials at 40 and 60mg did not yield much more. I think that you would be fairly easilly be able to handle 100mg.

I would be VERY cautious with such high amounts. I have not had 2C-B itself, but I have had 2C-I (2C-B and 2C-I are considered to be close in effects to each other). I also know that 2C-I is considered stronger than 2C-B, but to me 100mg seems to be a ridiculous amount to take if it is pure. I had a friend (who is an experienced drug user) that ended up in the ER just a few nights ago after taking 60mg of 2C-I. An increadibly terrible experience he assures me, and something he dosn't ever want to do again. Erowid.org states that 30 - 50mg is a strong dose, so anything over this amount must be approached very carefully.

These 2C* analoges can take some time for the full effects to come on, and redosing can be a bad idea as the difference between a good trip and a bad trip can be a very small amount. It's not like pills where you can just take another 1 or 2 and still be fine. Doubling a dose of these drugs can end in disaster, so be cautious!

However as smoking any substance decreases it's duration of action, 2C-B experiences are already relatively short, it might end very quickly.

I dissagree with 2C-B experiences being relatively short. Again, I should say that I have not taken the drug it self, but erowid.org does state that a 2C-B standard dose will have strong effects for about 4 hours and residual effects for several hours after that, and my experiences with 2C-I agree with what erowid has to say. If smoking it is possbile, it may reduce the duration of the effects, but it will still have a reasonably long duration.

Paca said:
I dissagree with 2C-B experiences being relatively short. Again, I should say that I have not taken the drug it self, but erowid.org does state that a 2C-B standard dose will have strong effects for about 4 hours and residual effects for several hours after that, and my experiences with 2C-I agree with what erowid has to say. If smoking it is possbile, it may reduce the duration of the effects, but it will still have a reasonably long duration.

From PiHKal: The 2C-B experience is one of the shortest of any major psychedelic drug. Wherever you might be, hang on. In an hour or so you will be approaching familiar territory again.

While the effects of 2-CB may be strong for up to four hours, the peak of the period that 2-CB is able to show you interesting things about yourself and the world around you is relatively short for those used to other psychedelic experiences such as those induced by LSD, Mescaline, Magic Mushrooms etc.