• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoked H - What The Hell Happened To Me?

Numb19

Bluelighter
So a couple of days ago, I came home and before jumping into bed, I went into the bathroom to smoke a little bit of H from foil. I grabbed my toothbrush and while brushing, I took the hit. This was probably around 12:30am.

What happened next is pretty much a complete blur but I will explain as much as possible (please keep in mind I have been using opiates for over a decade, though my use as of late has dropped significantly).

What I remember is, after smoking the hit, I started to feel extremely light-headed and dizzy (not in the opiate-feeling way). I looked into the mirror and it felt absolutely surreal, like it was not a reflection and there was an actual person in the mirror (ie. another me) staring back at me. I looked at my eyes and what I noticed was that my pupils were huge, which is not right at all because they should be tiny after any opiate.

The last thing I remember after that was me laying in the bathtub and my neighbor looking over me asking if I was ok (It was around 1am at this time). He said he tried to help me up but I wasn't able to get up - I do slightly recall this but it was like a dream. After that, things are much clearer: I remember getting up slowly and sitting on the edge of the bathtub and saw that there was blood all over the walls around the bathtub where the faucet is. I remember asking myself whose blood that was.

I went outside and all my neighbors and my wife were outside and I remember asking them "what's going on" - they told me everything is fone and to just go back inside - In my mind I was like; why the hell should I go back inside if everyone is outside. I heard my neighbor on the phone saying "yes he's ok".

At this point my wife basically grabbed me, took me into the house, put me on the bed and stayed on top of me so I wouldn't move. I was clearly confused.

My wife told me that I was in the tub, kicking and flailing and the look on my face was terrifying. My eyes were bulging and it looked like I was fighting someone or something. The blood was from my feet kicking the faucet and I broke several tiles on the wall from the kicking (I could barely walk the next day from the soreness). She also said I had some foam coming from my mouth.

I don't remember any of this - all I remember was looking in the mirror after the H hit as described above and then my neighbor standing over me in the tub (about 10-15mins later). This was extremely scary and fucked up beyond words.

What the hell happened to me or what the hell was in that H? Does anyone have any insight? Is it possible the H was sprayed with something (ie. a hallucinogen)?

If anyone can help me make sense of this it would be very much appreciated.

Throw this batch of it away. It seems like it was cut with something shifty, a dirty dose, highly potentiated spiked dose, whatever you want to call it. Anything will smoke up on foil basically, so it could have been anything, especially when mixed with the tar or common cutters. It is pure speculation what it could be - noone knows. Was this black tar heroin or powder? Are you in the US or the UK or EU? If you could please answer these questions I might be able to give a better answer

dude that sounds horrible glad ur okay

and yeah chuck the lot its cut with something

Thanks, yeah I already chucked out what I had left.

I'm in Canada, Vancouver, BC. It wasn't tar (tar is not that common out here). It was small brownish rocks with some light brown tinges inside.

it really could have been anything man
we can speculate all we want but obv just make sure to get a diff source