• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoked H for 1st time

Drspazz69

Greenlighter
Hey BL! Just a little info, Sathrday after xmas I smoked Heroin with my friend for the first time ever. I've only ever smoked 1 Oxycontin 6 years ago, no other opioid use in between.
Saturday I drank a lot of beer, got in a big blackout rage fight with my SO, and afterwards decided to smoke H for my first time.
I had a pretty big hangover in the morning from the drinking and lack of aqua I didnt consume. But feel I've been experiencing some H withdrawls from sunday to tuesday. Water shits, sweats in bed, odd appetite, persisting headache throughout.
My question is can I experience withdrawls from a single use? Smoked at least 3.5-4 lines.
Thanks BL

Hey BL! Just a little info, Sathrday after xmas I smoked Heroin with my friend for the first time ever. I've only ever smoked 1 Oxycontin 6 years ago, no other opioid use in between.
Saturday I drank a lot of beer, got in a big blackout rage fight with my SO, and afterwards decided to smoke H for my first time.
I had a pretty big hangover in the morning from the drinking and lack of aqua I didnt consume. But feel I've been experiencing some H withdrawls from sunday to tuesday. Water shits, sweats in bed, odd appetite, persisting headache throughout.
My question is can I experience withdrawls from a single use? Smoked at least 3.5-4 lines.
Thanks BL

Doubtful, but some people are hyper-sensitive. I would be more inclined to think it's the alcohol consumption.

As others have said, its almost impossible to get physical withdrawals after one use. I'd bet its part hangover and partly in your head. Even after several days of using opioids you're unlikely to experience physical withdrawals (not that I recommend pushing yourself down that hill).