• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

'Smart drugs' - Some questions.

Bump =D

Maybe this thread should be merged with => Selegiline (l-deprenyl) - too good to be true? ?

speedygonzales said:
I use to always take meth and study all night, excelent results too
sadly, meth isn't a smart drug. Any good smart drug shouldn't be neurotoxic.

Just bought 250 grams of Piracetam. Look forward to trialing it as I start swotvac in a week, first exam is in a month. Anyone have any feedback/suggestions on it other than what is in this thread?

I wanted to get hydergine as well but as I also bought 5-htp, and couldn't find anywhere that sold all 3 (plus it all costs so much - esp shipping), in the end i just got that and the piracetam.

I'll let you knoiw how it goes. Gonna start with attack doses of ~3g, then scale it back from there if it works, or ramp it up a bit if it does nothing.

potato - try 3g a day with 1g choline per day in divided doses... you should notice something within the first day or two, but the memory effects dont truly become apparent for a week or two

I found 800mg orally taken daily produced a noticeable effect, without choline or 'attack' doses... obviously one's mileage will vary considerably depending on your sensitivity to the effects. Piracetam is a remarkably (anecdotally) 'safe' chemical, so a naive (to piracetam - that is never tried it before) user would likely not experience problems with 'attack' doses in general... good luck.

BigTrancer :)

^That's great. In that case i'll probably start with 800mg/day and scale up as i need.

How did you measure doses? Do i need scales and if so what kind is best (and not too pricey)

potato said:
^That's great. In that case i'll probably start with 800mg/day and scale up as i need.

How did you measure doses? Do i need scales and if so what kind is best (and not too pricey)

Its easy, 1 tablet = 800mg. :) Unless you got the powder, in which case, 800mg = 800mg:) .

If you got it in powder, there should be measuring instructions.

1/4 tsp is about 800mg... take 1 tsp for 3200 mg :)

You don't need to be hugely accurate with the dosing.

^That's what i was hoping you'd say. Teaspoon measurments i can handle! Thanks!

The joys of most of the nootropics... they all have active doses in the hundreds of milligrams to grams, and so can be measured with a teaspoon :)

^or a tablespoon in my grizzled old case...

MDPV was the best nootropic, by far, too bad its history.

MDVP?

Nanobrain, out of interest have you ever noticed any telepathic/psychic qualities in yourself when you were completely clean? Ie. no drug or nootropic in your system at all. I guess you know why Im asking. Trying to eliminate some variables, as Im still fascinated by your experiences.

attachment.php

MDPV

courtesy of yaesutom. More in this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=210790

Last edited:
^^normally sensitive - and trained to recog cues from NLP etc - but by no means telepathic.

I'm starting a new stack today, I have had great results with piracetam in the past.

New Stack:

Piracetam - ~ 1600mg
Oxiracetam - ~ 1000mg
Aniracetam - ~750mg (might bump it up and experiment)

Alpha GPC - ~ 500mg
DMAE - Not sure about dose yet
Vinpocetine - 2 x 10mg tabs
GABA - not sure on dose yet.

Deprenyl (selegiline) 2.5-5mg per day (they come in 5mg tabs, I was lucky enoughto find a GP to give me a script).

I will post results here over the coming weeks.

Is there areally any point taking weaker racetams like Piracetam if your also taking Oxi..?

i have found that with my intake 2-4g of piracetam and 1-2g of oxiracetam
plus 250-1g of dmae plus some others
i find that aniracetam every time i have it i get "brain fog"
i just doesn't go well i have read good and bad things about.
its seems to make me moody as well has any body else found this

I hope not, will be starting aniracetam on monday or maybe oxiracetam, have enough of each to last between now and the end of exams, do you think either or them is particularly suited to project type of work vs. exam cramming?

Also, is it important to take choline in divided doses?

has any body in australia imported centrophenoxine or Deprenyl (selegiline)?
i heard it might be confiscated