Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

'Smart drugs' - Some questions.

Euphoria&Truth said:
Just wondering...

I purchased GNC Triple Lecithin 1200 to go along with my piracetam which is meant to be equivalent to 420mg of Phosphatidyl choline. Is this a suitable choline source or should I just get the one mentioned above or the Nature's Own branded one which are choline bitartrate sources and not equivalents?

I use Choline Bitartate with my piracetam. To be honest I don't know if it does anything, but I have noticed the effects these have with alcohol, caffeine and other drugs. I have been out twice just drinking alcohol lately and taken some piracetam/choline before going out and I have found that I have an absolite blast of a time. With caffeine it really makes me quite awake and jittery on only one cup of coffee and with MDMA it totally makes the experiences much more crazy.

phase_dancer said:
unfortunately, due to a health problem which requires upcoming surgery, I've cut short the course of selegiline as it may be contraindicated with the GA I'll need. I won't be continuing it until I get the all clear. For the 3 weeks I used it, I did feel I noticed something positive memory wise. But then again sleep was totally interrupted (however this might be more related to my medical condition atm).

Don't worry pinkanga, as soon as I've something worthwhile to report, you'll be the first to know. I'm as anxious as you are to see what a good 12 weeks will do :)

Ok sorry mate, didnt mean to seem over-eager. Its just great to read reports from a familiar name as opposed to anonymous folks.

Good luck with your up coming surgery:)

My current nootropic diet:
piracetam 1600-3200mg daily
dmae 320mg
huperzine A 50mg 3 times a day
picamilon 100mg
idebenone 30mg 3 times a day
Lecithin 1200 2400mg twice a day
Swiss multi vitamin
gotu kola
l-glutamine 500mg
Caffeine ~100mg 3 times a day
ginseng panax
meletonin at nice 3mg
Vasopressin 2 spays use only sometimes
Phosphatidylserine 100mg
I was having Pyritinol and Vinpocetine and hydergine but i gave me really bad head aches so i don't use any of those

My current nootropic diet is working great for my study except for the side effect of sometimes intense irratability
it all working well. any idea how to reduce the irrits. side effect?
Any seggestions?
Also if i took a break for say a week would this have any down sides such as would loose some of the long term memory effects?

Ive been taking 3200mg+ of piracetem a day along with 2000mg+ of choline bitrate at the same time mixed in water followed by juice (i get them both in bulk powders).

Apart from an excellent improvement in my memory I havent noticed a whole lot else. It does seem to make LSD, MDMA slightly better; but apart from that I don't think it is worth me buying more once I run out. Ive been on this program now for over 3 months.

Im def intersted in looking at "stronger" smart drugs, but am unsure of which ones to look into, any input peoples?

I use nootropics for my study. Last term i didn't use them i used ritalin and dexies. and this term no ritalin or dexies and just nootropics and i did soo mch better passed everything also i remmeber everything in alot more detail.

what is the best source of choline.
what are the results like with adding oxiracettam and aniracetam with piracetam?

Hydergine + Piracetam

Hi,

I just want to corroborate what people have been saying about the synergistic effect of Hydergine and Piracetam. I am 6' 4", weigh around 200 lbs, and find 4.5 mg Hydergine + 2400 mg Piracetam a great combination.

Cheers

Just wondering if you guys could have any smart-drug combos what would you have? lik if mone was no problem

hey guys, ive had 75grams of piracetam sitting in my room from about a year ago. is it to old to use? also if im not studying and take all off the piracetam daily, then stop when it runs out will my memory and brain still be improoved or will it go back to how it was before the piracetam?

The effect is accumalative so it will diminish over time. Not sure if its too old, alhtough I doubt it unless you have an overly hot room or something. Piracetam is a very user friendly drug (many debate whether it has any effect at all) so dont be afraid to give it a go. The effects are subtle, if nothing else.

The memory improvements only last whilst you continue to take the drug. 2g a day and you should really notice it after 3 weeks

What about other 'racetam do any of those have long term effects?