Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

small amount drug penaltys

off my pickle

Bluelighter
hey everyone, im just wondering what the penaltys for being caught with 2-3 pills are?

i tried a search on this forum and the net but didnt come up with anything

Try searching this forum for the terms "caught pills" and you'll find about 6 pages of replies... that's not a siginificant amount of pages to check thru for threads on the topic you're looking for. Of course, not all of them are relevant but at a quick glance there's at least 5 threads on the first 2 pages of search results that are relevant. Another helpful search term might be "personal possession".

BigTrancer :)

I'll speak from my friends (NSW) recent experience (3 pills and a small amount of weed)...arrested, let go after fingerprinting etc. Had to go to court, no fine, no time, just a 2(?) year bond. Charges were dismissed and its not even on his record.

So basically its not the end of the world...

Depending on which state of Australia you're in and whether it's a first offence, you might find that you're eligible for the Drug Diversion program, which involves drug counselling but, like diegoblunt said, no charge. It's likely that his friend was let off under the drug diversion plan.

Depends on a lot of things. A good friend of mine was caught with 1g of weed on him and was taken to court and charged with possesion. All on new years eve I might add too.

You will probably just have them taken off you. Its usually too much paper work for such a minor offence. This is just my opinion. I haven't been caught with E in my possesion but I have been with small amounts of heroin and marijuana. Both times the drugs were confiscated or thrown away and I wasn't charged. Then again you might run into a bored cop.8)

lol.. charged for one gram of weed.. A cop woulld either laugh or smoek it himself here