Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmhmm smacked out to:
Dorset Perception - Shpongle (Lo-Step Balearic Breaks Re-Edit)

So fucking weird and wild, psychworldelic

WHO DOSNT LOVE A SMACKED BUM!! aussie aussie aussie

Dorset Perception is one of my favourite Shpongle songs, shmacked or not. I was just listening to that today. I'll have to check out the remix.

I was on 20 oxy for 2 months, but I had 4 months worth in the end, as needed, two 10's a day. By the end of that I was glad to be done with it. I needed it legit for the pain and my doctor was more than happy to prescribe and I came off it only with mildest of withdrawals but so happy to be able to survive in real life again.

Didn't touch it till now, didn't want to. This ir cap skips the nausea and I love it better than mdma. Exactly what I need to deal with stress in my life right now. My leg looks bad on x Ray, but really didn't even hurt. I've been mixing 2 mg vallies and plenty of green through out. Walked to ed, smoked a j in the carpark and subbed some vallies to ease the wait in waiting room, ended up being fast tracked and smacked out on strong opiates.

Scripts out now but. Opiate binge over. See how I feel tomorrow. Haven't slept because I'm cramping in my cast, worse pain than the bone. Thank God for deep heat

Dude 20mg a day is nothing. If you're comparing the ease with which you got off 20mg oxy to people with a serious heroin habit then they are not even in the same ball park. I mean if you are using a gram+ a day, that would be what 500mg+ oxy a day... Easily. Imagine the hell you would go through coming off that, particularly if you have used for years.

Standup- be careful with the oxy, tolerance will sneak up on you quickly. I had a really cheap and plentiful supply of it years ago and first time I got high as fuck off 10mg. A few weeks later I was doing well over 80mg a day. I was lucky and stopped due to smartening up with addiction just waiting around the corner. I quit with just feeling a little sick - about the same as a mild cold. But if I let it go on it would have been a hell of a lot worse.

Makes sense, hope things are going better for you now.

Not really mate, but at least the "acute" life shit has been done with. Such as losing my.. oh who gives a shit. I just want my heroin.

Going to work for the second day in a row absolutely rattled. Jesus fuck this is hell. Sitting on a train feeling like crying. Life sucks fellas

^ I'm in the same boat this week. Doing field work in this cold Melbourne weather has been pretty miserable while sick. I just can't keep my body temperature up, I'm always cold. Also, I got that urgent kind of gut churning feeling on the train this morning. Why does that always come at the worst possible time? I feel your pain, anyway.

I boofed 400mg of morphine at 0400 following an extensively awesome.catch uo sleep last night.

Prepped 2 * 200mg 5mL luer lock barells which went i straight after the other. Attack of the histamine from hell on thy nuts extremely hardcore before.some good.old.fashion rubbing of the localised site, being my balls n nutsack, quelled the situation at what seemed like a drop of the hat when taking account.the quickness AND intensity of the unexpected attack if THEbHISTAMINE RUSH! DUN DUN DUN!

Bahahaha fckn lol'ed on the train, had my headphones on and now every1s looking at me

^^ Haha, me too. Though I'm not on the train. Alone with myself at home and a few hundred milligrams of heroin for company. :)

A.

I boofed 400mg of morphine at 0400 following an extensively awesome.catch uo sleep last night.

Prepped 2 * 200mg 5mL luer lock barells which went i straight after the other. Attack of the histamine from hell on thy nuts extremely hardcore before.some good.old.fashion rubbing of the localised site, being my balls n nutsack, quelled the situation at what seemed like a drop of the hat when taking account.the quickness AND intensity of the unexpected attack if THEbHISTAMINE RUSH! DUN DUN DUN!

Jesus, 400mg, I'm surprised you didn't end up swollen like a balloon :p I shot morphine for the first time in ages the other weekend, first shot was ok, but I forgot to take a phenergan before the second shot and holy shit the histamine release was nuts, skin went all swollen and puffy and I had this crazy headache which would go off every time my heart beat and pumped blood through my head. And that was only from 100mg. It's a shame because it makes an otherwise great opiate a pain in the ass to inject comfortably.

Ha, yeah I know brother. Say ive dosed a 200mg.shot.already and no longer than 5-10mins after I have another the.same or halvedqqqqo;p00 (100mg) my balls, stomach, back and inside of my thighs will light up and itch hardcore but for a real short amount of time. Otherwise the only other way I suffer is on the very very very rare ocassion that the point of entry (crook of elbow eg) will experience localised red and white blotches from a drop or two of the morphine solution hangin on which very quickly disappear; never happens anywhere if I've taken Phenergan (Promethazine) as a precaution.

:I'm under the impression that the localised bumps n splotches n raised; skin i caused by piercing the skin with the needle tip which has a drop or two of the morphine solution on the end, thus producing the histamine reaction. Other times when the histamine attacks me is likely because I've not dosed any antihistamine or its my first jab of the day and a likely.strong hit.

Believe it or not but it dead seriously and honestly took me at the minimum 3 hours to finally type and eventually press the submit button.

After about 15 cigs, 7 coffees and 1000 times nodding in n out. So be fucking greatful that you're reading it :p lol

Not one bit of a lie dude.

And its good to see you posting in here again man. Noticed you've mainly been hangin in DiTM eh? Hope adelaide is treatinn ya well bud :)

I just prepped one last 200mg shot (fucking LOL), ate a little val, coffee brewed and.cigarette to be smoked riiiiiight..............

NAO. After typing both these posts in such an extreme amount of time(for starters), arduously getting through constantly nodding from extreme IV morphine usage and mania from the cocktail of drugs, coffee and smokes.

Fucking crazy shit mayne. I'm seriously feeling a little delirious to be brutally and perfectly honest. Imma go play with the penguins outside in a moment after I shower and try and wake myself up in some way...possibly. blergh!

Just ate an entire box of 40mg Oxys. Feeling sooooo nice, gonna have a bowl on my vape in a sec too,

Goddam my tolerance is TERRIBKE. I'm glad I don't have a connection for smack or I dare say it would be replacing my Oxys.

As in a box of 28 * 40mg tabs or how many exactky? Or the total amount of the oxy.

Hey tentram... yesh mate the entire 28 crushed into powder and taken in one go. Not Proud of it. Every month I get a box of 20s and 40s. I get the scripts a fortnight apart. I always take the whole lot as soon as I get home. Then im in withdrawals, i get two weeks to recover and do it all over haha. I used to be able to get high on oxy every day. Funny thing is I can still feel 800mg codeine

Woah dude, why don't you try and taper your tolerance down a little so you don't use your entire fortnights supply in one day. That sounds insane... Unless you're not physically dependant, then the withdrawals shouldn't really be that bad from a single days use.

Nah they aren't too bad, something along the lines of codeine withdrawal. I think they are that severe since ive withdrawn from opiates so many times. (I mean proper withdrawals 1yr, 3yrs etc)

I'm quite happy consuming my entire stash in one day. I have taken breaks of over two years and I still needed 60mg to get high.

When I can't get high anymore ill take a 6month break. Thankfully I'm not psychologically addicted which makes these things all the more easier.

Thanks for looking out for me mate... I know where you're coming from.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.