Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ how did snorting it go?

Also thanks for the tip 'floatingaround', I was thinking half a point.

Im actually quite excited... Would weed potentiate it? I've been smoking since lunch lol

just got a script of oxycodone 5mg IR capsules. Holy fucking shit. I had a few months oxycontin script for my last severe comminuted hand fracture. After that I actually hated oxy, my intially dose of 20s made me yak straight up, and ten were only fun with heaps of weed. Been like that for ever opiate ive tried, nausea and shit have ruined the entire exp, coming on at heaps low doses

Had 2 5mg caps of this stuff (what im actually prescribed), 4 hrs apart, HCl salt im fairly sure, 2mg vally and some cones, i was smacked out so hard for about 12 hrs it wasnt funny. Didnt get a single negative effect, full blown cloud feeling, was walking round on my snapped ankle and shit. Hurts now

^ Imagine spending all of your weekly pay to just feel better, not high. That's what tolerance does.

Jesus, I wish I could get that high off 10mg oxy!

For the past couple of months I have been getting insane 80-90% gear. Think golden triangle import stuff before it gets cut by Australian deslers. It's awesome.

just got a script of oxycodone 5mg IR capsules. Holy fucking shit. I had a few months oxycontin script for my last severe comminuted hand fracture. After that I actually hated oxy, my intially dose of 20s made me yak straight up, and ten were only fun with heaps of weed. Been like that for ever opiate ive tried, nausea and shit have ruined the entire exp, coming on at heaps low doses

Had 2 5mg caps of this stuff (what im actually prescribed), 4 hrs apart, HCl salt im fairly sure, 2mg vally and some cones, i was smacked out so hard for about 12 hrs it wasnt funny. Didnt get a single negative effect, full blown cloud feeling, was walking round on my snapped ankle and shit. Hurts now

If you're having trouble with nausea on opiates, you should try dosing an anti-histamine beforehand. Even after years of regular use I throw up probably every other time I get high unless I take promethazine or doxylamine first, but the anti-histamines kill the nausea completely.

I wouldn't worry too much, I mean it's obviously not a good thing, but unless there was something really fucked up in your shot, just washing it with warm, soapy water should be enough. And obviously if it keeps swelling or gets painful/gross, take it to a doctor.

promethazine gives me nausea actually. I was using it for sleep, then it starting making me yak before bed, full acid reflux. I can use dihydramine caps if they still work good. Havent tried doxycycline. I have sleep and allergy issues but i stopped taking em after the acid reflux thing\

been high for 3 days now off 4 5mg caps after the dose they gave me in hospital. Only slept a few hours too with vallies and drinks being mixed in as i go. finally crashing now. been eating fine, havent yakked yet, dont even feel that hungover drowsy yet. These are the only opiate ive experienced that doesnt make my stomach twist in agony

Just hopped out of bed for Sunday morning shot of heroin. Loaded up the rig with a very sizable amount of this pure #4, prepped everything and blasted it into a rarely used forearm vein. Beautiful rush.

Packed my stuff away and eagerly hopped back into my warm king size bed with my beautiful 20 year old girlfriend still sleeping. Gave her a big kiss on her dozing face which returned a cheeky smile.

In a an hour or two we are going to go out to a nice cafe and get a big breakfast or some pancakes depending on how I'm feeling.

Later I'm going to do another shot and invite my young cousin over to watch the Swans on tv and smoke a bit 1 gram blunt and have a couple of quiet beers.

Tonight my girlfriend will come back over and we can doze off together with her in my nook and get ready for the week ahead of us.

A very nice day if I may say so myself.

Woke up in withdrawals on this shitty Sunday morning. Straight to the toilet while the stomach cramps and hot and cold flushes come on in waves of agony.

Let the cat out, prep a shot of shitty vein killing methadone from a takeaway that wasn't diluted, smoke a cigarette and sit on the computer wishing my life would end or I could get some fucking heroin.

On and on and on, every day until pay day. Then I have a shot that I can barely feel, save a tiny shot for the morning, and that's it. Pay's gone, no money for bills.

Probably a long way away. That's nice of you, maybe some day when I'm not so depressed.

doesnt that feeling make you wanna get clean and fit? It always does for me. I had months scripts of oxy, and after the whole initial, this cunt just wants opiates, lets not give them to him. They fucked up bad in hospital, gave me mad take home scripts straight out of emergency ontop of the amount my doc was prescribing, which was already more than i could have without yakking

after my scripts were done i hated oxycontin. these IR caps however are the fucking bomb. Only got a few days worth but. Already gave away 1/3 of my script away to have a good night, only for one fuckwit i didnt know telling me wasnt drunk, had a few beers, that went on to fucking wreck my mates place passing out onto shit off 5mg. Had to drive him home in his car, kinda fucked and havent slept since i broke my leg, buy petrol and drop him at his wifes house that would call the cops on us if she saw us. Fun night...

doesnt that feeling make you wanna get clean and fit?

I've wanted to get clean since I first realised I was addicted. I'm not very good at dealing with acute withdrawal symptoms. I have considered ibogaine, rapid detox with naltrexone whilst under anaesthetic etc. The problem is, without heroin, I wanted to die anyway. Heroin gave me a reason to live, but it ruined my life. Now, there's no real point stopping, because I know that I'm not ready to. I am trapped in a place where there's no easy way out. I just want my drugs, dude. They make me a normal, even somewhat less depressed than normal person, and able to function as a regular human being.

I was on 20 oxy for 2 months, but I had 4 months worth in the end, as needed, two 10's a day. By the end of that I was glad to be done with it. I needed it legit for the pain and my doctor was more than happy to prescribe and I came off it only with mildest of withdrawals but so happy to be able to survive in real life again.

Didn't touch it till now, didn't want to. This ir cap skips the nausea and I love it better than mdma. Exactly what I need to deal with stress in my life right now. My leg looks bad on x Ray, but really didn't even hurt. I've been mixing 2 mg vallies and plenty of green through out. Walked to ed, smoked a j in the carpark and subbed some vallies to ease the wait in waiting room, ended up being fast tracked and smacked out on strong opiates.

Scripts out now but. Opiate binge over. See how I feel tomorrow. Haven't slept because I'm cramping in my cast, worse pain than the bone. Thank God for deep heat

Status
Not open for further replies.