• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Slippery Sheepdogs Dribbling Rainbow Halo's All Over The Parellogram- PD Triangle Urt

well I'm here I just had to see what was going on...all quiet on the pd social front.

how was your nap swilow

I guess in a way it wasn't serious enough to put it in TDS, sorry no pun intended, I'll go over to see how it's going in numbers

how is it over there, it's rainy and getin me down...hope it's sun shine over there

All hail Deathe and its permetuations. Death is curtain, life is snot.

That shroom and oxycodone thread is fucking awesomely offtopic yet brilliantly discussed. I swear, everyone who posted there seemed to have theses on the subject at hand.

Yes, quite off topic, but quite good. That's the kind of off topic that's worth it.

It's sunshine over here, lots of sunshine, hot, and sweaty, and the walking-around-the-apartment-with-no-pants and whatnot.

It's sunshine over here, lots of sunshine, hot, and sweaty, and the walking-around-the-apartment-with-no-pants and whatnot.

gotta love that shit..heaps better than rain and cold

well I'm here I just had to see what was going on...all quiet on the pd social front.

how was your nap swilow

I guess in a way it wasn't serious enough to put it in TDS, sorry no pun intended, I'll go over to see how it's going in numbers

Nap was excellent.

If you guys think its serious enough for TDS, go for it- I support that. But if your just joking around, then I think its a slap-in-the-face to people that are sufferring addictions that could and will kill them.

Anyhow- excuse me tonight, I just got hit by a wave of depression, listening ot this track by a dark aggrotech group called Life Cried; they have a song called Blood Stained Dress which ends with the "vocalist" repeating-

LifeCried said:
Is this the way its supposed to be?
This can't be the way its supposed to be....

Own emphasis there. But I couldn't and can't help wondering where it all went wrong, my mum was on drugs when I was born, I feel like I've been dead from birth, and slowly coming to life and sensing that all is not right with this world.
:(

I've also taken the habit of napping. I seem to have a 12-hour sleep cycle these days... I sleep a few hours at night, then I sleep another few hours at daytime...

Oh, and yay, I finally found the weed, and it's coming to me as home delivery! WHEEEE

Gonna smoke some pot soon

from my bonngggg

sorry to hear you feel so down brother, I feel the same way about the world, when I sleep I have dreams of another way, when I'm high I think of all the hate and violence in the world and when I'm straight I just tend to do my own head in over the state of the world... consciousness is a bitch at times but I would rather be conscious and suffer than carry on like all the other idiots. Hope you feel better soon man

got taken to dinner to night and it was all meat so so sooo turned off meat right now think this will last a while

would love to stay and chat peoples but my back is playing up..time to lay down...there better be a heap of reading for me by tomorrow
<3 good night pd<3

Last edited:
Hmm, the "weight of the world," type of feeling. I hate that.

Tends to make we want to lie on the floor and stare blankly at the carpet for periods of time.
Just part of the cycle, I guess.

^Me want...

Snapped out of my funk with a bit of Will and Love and wrote a poem. Fuck being sad about life :)

Only thing keeping me sane these days is a bit of 93 ;) <3

Damn I got that horrid nausea that only weed seems to heal- yet I'm not smoking.

That said, I got a nice bud in the car- does weed count as a drug?

No. Please....:D

Wow, last night was weird. I got a huge endogenous release of catecholamines and was acting a bit more obsessive and crazy than I usually do. Sorry about my manic state. :\

This week has been bad.

I've been going to bed around 2 and have my alarm clock set for 8:30.

I'm supposed to be at work sometime around 9 but I've been coming in after 10 all week. :\

I'm going to have to fix this. :\

School is anally raping me... I'm getting so far in debt :(

After one year I'm in around $15,000 of debt and this year tuition went up a bit. I'll be adding another $16000 to that. Yeah over $30,000 in debt in 2 years!!! $60,000 in 4 years is going to suck. I also want to go to grad school as well...

Though considering I don't wan to kids (they cost $260,000), I may be fine...