• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Sleeping after smoking meth

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
How long does it take someone on average to sleep after smoking meth? It takes a while for me...I am hoping I could sleep tonight. Are there any natural ways that would help me sleep ? its been around 2 and a half hours since i smoked it. around a .2 bowl.

lol 2 1/2 hours man you gotta wait longer... not always for a lot of stimulants but shit i would think allow 8 hours...

i can sleep on some doses of amphetamine but sometimes i can't for 8-10 hours.. depends on isomers, and dose, and quality, ROA, smoking it should be faster right???

idk i don't do meth but i do amps

Depends how good/strong/pure the meth is.

Benzos could help or sleeping pills. Natural herbs for sleep could help too. A shower always helps me get really for bed.

When nothing else works and i HAVE to sleep, i get pretty comfy, close my eyes, and then clear all my thoughts. It's really hard at first cuz you're gonna get a bunch of random shit like mental pop-ups but just remember to clear your mind every time you register one and keep your eyes closed. i usually half think the word nothing and then envision emptiness/absence for a few seconds when i get randoms and after about 30 minutes of this my body feels very tired and sometimes i'll suddenly realize a crazy daydream was playing in my head, before lapsing back into it. it definitely helps at least REST your mind even if you can't fully fall asleep and i'm never physically worn the next day.

For me, it's dose dependent, I swear at some doses methamphetamine acts like a sleeping pill for me. I think this happens more to people who use regularly though, those who are more sensitive to methamphetamine probably have more problems sleeping on it.

yeah definitely, smoking it at least. when i lived with my hook and was shooting/smoking over a gram of some fire a day, smoking a fat bowl would sedate me nearly as good as a few roxycottins after i'd be sped up for a few. never quite put me to sleep though, did make me half a waking dream once.

I hate smoking it, I much prefer oral dosing, if I want faster onset, rectal or nasal.

i was just on here earlier today before i signed up looking up how to do rectal. pretty much said how i'd figured you'd do it, common sense, hella excited cuz everyone said it was the shit and 99% bioavailability and blah blah, so i did it. and like keep in mind your butt is where you poop at, i mean i don't take sticking anything up there lightly cuz exit only man, but curiosity killed the cat and i let a shard of some pretty good stuff, a bit bigger than a broken #2 pencil tip, dissolve in a plastic sonic spoon full of warm water then pulled it up into the syringe, evacuated the bubbles, and went for it. was a 3ml one filled up 3/4, put it in up to my fingers at the end, and pushed the plunger slowly. then waited a while, got a little up, was already pretty up, but expected more. did i use too little, do it wrong, etc?? i knew people in rehab who said it was the next best thing to a blast in the main vein.

This is very dose dependent as tricomb said. Even though you're using a pretty fast-acting ROA (smoking), methamphetamine still has a really long half life and is metabolized into amphetamine which itself has a half life.

i was just on here earlier today before i signed up looking up how to do rectal. pretty much said how i'd figured you'd do it, common sense, hella excited cuz everyone said it was the shit and 99% bioavailability and blah blah, so i did it. and like keep in mind your butt is where you poop at, i mean i don't take sticking anything up there lightly cuz exit only man, but curiosity killed the cat and i let a shard of some pretty good stuff, a bit bigger than a broken #2 pencil tip, dissolve in a plastic sonic spoon full of warm water then pulled it up into the syringe, evacuated the bubbles, and went for it. was a 3ml one filled up 3/4, put it in up to my fingers at the end, and pushed the plunger slowly. then waited a while, got a little up, was already pretty up, but expected more. did i use too little, do it wrong, etc?? i knew people in rehab who said it was the next best thing to a blast in the main vein.

It depends on a lot, it's hard to explain what happened because there are lots of variables. I know that it works incredibly well for me and I only need to use 1mL of water. Usually, the more water you use, the better results (to an extent obviously, I'd say 10mL or less). I'm trying to visualize a broken #2 pencil tip, and if you're talking about what I think you are, you probably just didn't use enough product, that's not very much even for the best purity.

lol yeah that's gotta be it, i probably did a little less than half what i normally smoke to be safe.
and i mean those big fat #2 pencils from back in the day before mechanical pencils and people filing lawsuits when their kid gets jabbed by some brat with a pencil.
either they got smaller and hella dull weak lead to discourage classroom stabbings or i've just gotten way older and haven't used one in so long i only remember them as being big to me.
basically it was like 1/4 an inch maybe a little smaller. how much to do?? i weigh about 115?

Lawsuits over #2 pencils? Now I've heard everything.

I don't think they changed pencils due to classroom stabbings...

Body weight really isn't much of a factor IMO, just slowly titrate your dose up until you're where you want to be. I'm good with 10-25mg.

This is very dose dependent as tricomb said. Even though you're using a pretty fast-acting ROA (smoking), methamphetamine still has a really long half life and is metabolized into amphetamine which itself has a half life.

Couldn't sleep...having trouble AGAIN tonight. Smoked .4-.5 at around 6:30. Don't think I could sleep. Smoked weed. Didn't help.

Then for future references, it's a good idea is to factor in the 12 hour half life.

When nothing else works and i HAVE to sleep, i get pretty comfy, close my eyes, and then clear all my thoughts. It's really hard at first cuz you're gonna get a bunch of random shit like mental pop-ups but just remember to clear your mind every time you register one and keep your eyes closed. i usually half think the word nothing and then envision emptiness/absence for a few seconds when i get randoms and after about 30 minutes of this my body feels very tired and sometimes i'll suddenly realize a crazy daydream was playing in my head, before lapsing back into it. it definitely helps at least REST your mind even if you can't fully fall asleep and i'm never physically worn the next day.

Wow! It sounds like you were spirit walking!! That's awesome! ?

Then for future references, it's a good idea is to factor in the 12 hour half life.
Yeah seconded. idk why you expect to be able to sleep a couple hours after you dose. Use in the morning if you wanna sleep.

For me it not only depends on dose, but method as well. Snorting it, I wont be sleeping for a good 18-24hrs. If I'm smoking it I can sleep and eat no problem. (with tolerance) without tolerance, forget it.

I have never done meth but ive seen my far share of it and the users.....all of whom are friends.....they claim to stay up for days at a time but it can lead to amphetamine psychosis.....which is deadly....cut back if you can and try to do less

Don't do meth within 8 hours of when you want to go to sleep. Ideally quit doing meth UNTIL you get some sleep. And a benzo can work wonders too.