• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

slam meth - are pins and needles a side effect?

newuserire

Greenlighter
i slammed meth 2 weeks ago but also pulled a muscle in my back the same night. I have had pins and needles in both arms from shoulder down to hands since then. My back has improved. I am not sure what to do to get this checked. Should I tell my GP? Is this usual? How long should I wait? I have only recently tried slamming.

from Homeless.

It's unlikely that the pins and needle feelings you are having is from injecting and is more than likely due to the back damage. I would certainly go and see a doctor about it as you may have trapped a nerve in your back etc.

from Homeless.

It's unlikely that the pins and needle feelings you are having is from injecting and is more than likely due to the back damage. I would certainly go and see a doctor about it as you may have trapped a nerve in your back etc.

If it was coming from your back to your arm it's most likely as op said isn't from injecting but if it was say for instance radiating from injection site to fingers it would be from hitting a nerve in arm. In other words hitting a nerve in your arm wont travel to your back but on the flipside fucking up a nerve in your back can radiate to anywhere in your body. I hope that makes sense I'm tired and fucked up!