• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Skin Popping 19 year old fucks up his hand bad (read please)

Oxydexmorphetamine

Greenlighter
I just cant ever hit a vein...I'm using to get off my methadone dose which was 200mg and now a man I met at the clinic sells to me and my veins never cooperate-I've always been told I have little veins too.
But yesterday on my right hand the vein between the thumb and index finger and a little more down, I tried to hit it, no blood registered...I pushed and it didn't bubble up so I thought (though knew deep inside I was wrong) I hit it and it STINGED now it hurts SO bad like...not normal after you skin pop in a wrong place even it hurts like crazy, H and Ibuprofen doesnt help (I smoked meth yesterday and it helped) but maaan am I hurting do you think I hit a nerve? Because I'm a self-harmer pain ain't shit to me but this is intense man, it's a stinging sharp pain what do you think I did?

Idk how to be taught how to shoot up either..it'd be safer, they always hit the vein on my left arm on the opposite side of my elbow but I can't even hit that one and I'm depressed I am getting two abscesses on my thighs already and I poked a buncha holes with a syringe in both of them to add antibiotic cream and hopefully get rid of it...I clearly need help man and it sucks to say I'm not getting any-I've been using heroin for over a year now and STILL cant get it ]: HELP!

Put a hot compress on it immediately. I would seek medial attention right away in your case to avoid getting an abscess or much worse...
Here is a link to a PDF published by harmreduction.org entitled "Getting Off Right: A Safety Guide for Injection Drug Users." Please check it out.

ok I will, maan my friend says its sore and now i notice it is..something had to have popped or something idk what but damn damn I dont wanna go to the hospital...

and I poked a buncha holes with a syringe in both of them to add antibiotic cream and hopefully get rid of it
I would stop trying to do this.

Put some epsom salt in the warm water before you use it as a compress. It will help bring things to the surface and reduce swelling, redness, etc.
It would be best if you were seen by a medical professional. I know you don't want to go to the hospital. Do you have a dr. you can see? If you get any fever, chills, nausea or if the sites get warm, red or even more swollen you should take yourself to the hospital.
Also if you have vitamin E gel caps you can poke holes in the cap, squeeze out the syrup bit and rub directly on the site/area. It will help the skin heal and reduce bruising.
In the future I suggest doing some reading on how to be safe as possible injecting. Fresh points, clean the site with alcohol, etc. You can find diagrams online that map out veins if that helps. Hope you get better.

I totally understand where you're coming from but your health and safety is much more important than any sort of stigma or hassle from getting medical attention. Do you have redness, swelling, tenderness, or a warm sensation coming from it? If so, an abscess is almost certainly forming. It will develop in 24 to 48 hours after missing a shot. The abscess will likely have to be drained by a medical professional. Please seek medical attention, it's not worth the possibility of losing your life. You may be able to go to a clinic if you do not want to go to a hospital, but still I would not risk it.