Info Site theme changed to dark overnight how do i change it back?

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
It is black this AM and I cannot see a damn thing. lol
I cannot find how to get it back to blue.
Where is it please?

It is black this AM and I cannot see a damn thing. lol
I cannot find how to get it back to blue.
Where is it please?
You're a mod. and staff and you're asking? :ROFLMAO:

It's just for today apparently (see the banner or the below). Hope so anyway i.e. I'm having the same problem (not being facetious or insensitive I assure you).

Here:

Last edited:
It's just for today apparently (see the banner or the below).
Man Imma tell ya it took a minute to make out what was posted I looked around but seriously cannot see jack.
Aight... thanks for the heads-up and will revisit when it is reverted.
Peace
Bruh I am just an inglorious door-man. hahaha Can barely handle that assignment. 🤷‍♀️
<3

Edit:
OK
I see the reason after much squinting.
Now I feel like a cad for being so insensitive.
My bad and hope this day sees us all to another one.
Peace

Last edited:
We'll open up the regular style options in another (insert YUGE number) hours, but we'll include Blacklight as an option for those that prefer it.

I thought we used to keep the site black for about a week.

Seemed to change last year though.

I preferred it staying black for a week personally, but I know not everyone is as sentimental as me.

Last edited:
Maybe we could make the default style setting black for a week? I suggest this because some folks seem to have trouble viewing material with the dark option, and then they could change it.

I usually have it on the dark classic, but I'm actually starting to like the black I might start keeping it like that. The only thing that makes it tough is the text in the typing box is white over the gray background.

Last edited:
There is Dark and Dark Classic style sheets.
To be honest I forget whiich one is which but I prefer the other Dark Mode because it is easier to read and I'm older.

YMMV !!!

All I know is, I like our theme of remembrance and if we could keep it for a week like I believe we used too, I'd be happy.

I won't lie, I find it a little hard to tell apart read from unread threads on this theme. But I don't care. It's only for a week and like I said, I'm sentimental. <3

Last edited:
Yes Jess, there is a Dark Theme that is easier to read as well. I do get what you mean about remembrance.

I'll probably lay back for the time it's harder to read, no biggie to me personally.

I've made the following available:

BL Light Classic
BL Dark Classic
BL Dark Blue
Blacklight << Will remain default for the week per suggestions above, but all should be selectable now.
BL Dark Grey

If I made one available that shouldn't be, or has issues, lemme know with an @ in this thread and I'll take that one back. If I forgot one, lemme know with an @ in this thread and I'll turn that on (yes, there are a handful only admin can see as we tweak and test them).

It's just for today apparently (see the banner or the below). Hope so anyway i.e. I'm having the same problem (not being facetious or insensitive I assure you).

Here:

My gosh has it only been blackened put for one day?

I may have significant time dilation following way way too much Lsd and I've taken my eyes off tge calendar, but it really feels like a couple days.

I foolishly assumed it was just an amendment to the furniture.

You have enlightened me, thank you.

My gosh has it only been blackened put for one day?

consider, while the majority of our members are American, we do have members around the globe. As such we try to start such events to the beginning of ‘a day’ to begin with Aus-NZ time and end late American time. Such a day can stretch about 36h in effect, or longer if we forget to close it down on time.

Mine went back to a blue theme. I’ll change it manually for the week, but I just thought I’d mention it.

it returned to your default preference. I did set black light as the default for those who haven’t set a preferred default.

consider, while the majority of our members are American, we do have members around the globe. As such we try to start such events to the beginning of ‘a day’ to begin with Aus-NZ time and end late American time. Such a day can stretch about 36h in effect, or longer if we forget to close it down on time.

it returned to your default preference. I did set black light as the default for those who haven’t set a preferred default.
Thanks, as I did consider as well, just slow on uptake atm.

Plus...I have since observed that I DO have time dilation.

I participated in a livestream elsewhere last night, for several hours.

Before sundown today, It really felt like last night's live stream was 2 nights ago lol.

However, I do think BL has been dark on me for maybe 45 hours plus now if not 55 hours possibly.

That's no grumble. And of no importance. I do like the Blue. It's actually really good to take away things to see whatbyou appreciate, and take for granted in them.

I was just really uplifted at the thought the Blue WILL return to us!

It's ironic this date and screen change fell when I've enterered the deepest, true LSD psychosis of my tripping career.

Hence me not twigging the drill. Doing very well with that too, the residual effects gradually calming off but was a test of long patience staying calm and focussed, and feeling crazy as lol!