• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Simple question I cannot find the answer to..Bupe and Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidKid

Bluelighter
I took an 8mg subutex (buprenorphine/naloxone) Perhaps 10 hours ago. I know it stays in your system for much longer, but I have a higher opiate tolerance and took it orally so the amount that actually made it to my bloodstream is pretty small due to bio-availability right? Anyone have experience with IV heroin while taking bupe? Think i could IV a large dose of heroin through the bupe effects since i took such a low dose of the bupe? Plus my tolerance, the 8mg orally only made me feel normal did not make me high to any extent.

Please anyone's opinion would be appreciated..

So you've had 8 mg orally 11 hours ago... it's oral bio is %10 so you had .8 of bupe. it's H/L is over 24 hours so you'd still have most of that .8 of bupe in your system. whether thats enough to block a decent shot of nice H is hard to guess. I couldn't tell you, and my advise would be to just wait at least 24 hours before otherwise i think it might be a waste. Buprenorphine is a strong drug

You will probably feel some effects, but it is hardly equal to what you will get out of waiting an extra 36 hours. I have a lot of experience going back and forth from subs to H, and honestly, any shot done before the subs have completely cleared you isn't going to be the same. You will definitely get 'high', but that mostly includes nodding and feeling sedated. The euphoria is the LAST thing to return after taking subs.

This couldn't be any more self-serving, has been discussed to death in the 3 dozen sub mega threads and I see no reason to keep it open.

Also, don't bump your thread. It won't get you replies faster and when I was just a member, I wouldn't reply to people who bump their own threads so if anything, it *hurts* your odds of getting quick and varied responses.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.