• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sign my fuckin petition you cunts! (Please 😀)

Unfortunately these petitions don't achieve anything. You wanna make one on the official government site if you want them to take notice, but even then, if we're being honest, by "take notice" what I really mean is "if it gets 10,000 signatures we'll give you the standard line about how cannabis is dangerous and drugs are bad m'kay, and if it manages to get 100,000 two people will show up in the House of Commons to do the same thing in person."

If potential media attention for your cause and showing the politicians that you have public support for said cause is your goal however, a petition on the .gov site could play a small part in achieving your goal. Sites like Change.org rarely have much effect.

Hey, snap on the avatar man! Another Gong fan I presume?

You remember that weird car you saw with the strange numberplate? You posted about it a few weeks ago & I told you I had hired a hitman off Tor to kill you but it was clear they had failed as you had spotted them.....well I've hired someone else now to take over your life & post horrific stuff online & make it look like you did it.

Next they will be posting on here trying to get the deadly Marijuanaz legal.

Ok, had an afternoon off work so got pissed. Thought it would be a good idea to start a petition on Change.org to decriminalise cultivating a limited number of cannabis plants for personal use.

If you agree it's a good idea, can you sign the fucker please. ?

Ta luvs...

Signed it for you, henny (y)