• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sick as heck

Kamoose

Greenlighter
So a friend gave me a lot of hydros and Oxys as well as a fent patch well I have been clean for about 2-3 months I was up to 120mg of hydro and oxy a day for a whole week well about middle of that week I started to dry heave and vomit from them but it would only be the day after and yes I worked my way up from 10 then slowly now about 1 1/2 months later I want to finish them off I have 3 7.5 Oxys left and 3 10mg hydros left if I take them will I od or will I get sick. I'm very weird and the only way I can get any effect is by plugging them, I am a normal person 17 years old, weighs about 140-145 very active eats well

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't use slugs or horses here. Anyways. Your probably going to get sick if you take all of that. Just start slow and take 1-2 and see how you feel in an hour

Welcome to Bluelight, we don't use SWIM, my pet etc., so please edit your post and read the rules

Ok thanks sorry about that I knew about the swim rule but I thought animals were ok sorry again

And the reason we don't use that is it's confusing. Reading your post, I don't know what you're asking. Are you saying you got these and used them after being clean 2-3 months? Are you saying you got them and did a bunch but are presently clean for 2-3 months? It makes a difference to know whether or not you have been steadily dosing for the last few months or if you took a break and now want to know if you can take X amount safely...

So best way I can respond is this: if you haven't taken any in 2-3 months then don't take them all at once. Take whatever you originally started with, maybe 10 mg hydro or 7.5 mg oxy. Or maybe 15 mg oxy. Whatever you felt good on when you weren't dosing daily. If you take them all after a long break you'll get nauseous (not in a good way), and not enjoy them at all

If you've been taking them daily since you got them, still don't take all at once. Take your "normal" dose and go from there..they are both short acting opiates so if you're not where you want to be after 1.5 hours take more...

This is why at BL we prefer a simple "I ". You'd get much more useful responses if you simply said "I have X amount of hydro and X amount of oxy. I normally take X amount (I last dosed ____). Would Y amount be too much"
Clarity and simplicity, my friend.

Oh, and separate sentences and paragraphs would really help too 8)