• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sibling Relationships

I have a older brother who is 24, and a younger half sister who is 12 soon and a younger half brother who is 9, my little sister and brother are from my mum's second marriage.. I love the both of them like they are my full brother and sister everytime I get to see them *which isnt alot now since my mum passed away* I just want to play with them and chat all day with them.. I miss them soo much.. I do get along well with them.. but when they were younger and I was living at home they used to be the littlest shits.. getting into all my stuff, banging on my bedroom door early in the mornings arhhh but now days I have such a passion for them..

My older Brother, I live with, we rent a house together, we get along good, have respect for each other, but yes at times he has is moments of snapping at me, wanting everything perfict he is pretty hard on me and wants me to do things the hard way all the time, I can see at times he trys to be a mum and dad role but I dont want that I just want a brother and thats all... He has looked out for me my whole life and has helped me out of really bad situations and I really do thank him for that because without him I really have no body else....

lahlah

I never ever got along with my only brother (24).
When we were little, and parents would go to work, I would go to kindergarten (from age 2-6), and bro would go to grandparents', which made me a lot more social and independent. I used to get into a LOT more fights than him. He would never stick up for me....the way older brothers should. Parents always said that I should have been the guy.
He's more of the quiet type and lazy (Got his first job at 19-20, I'm not sure; Me-14.) It's like we're from 2 different planets. We never agreed on anything. Oh, and he's substance-free, with an occasional drink here and there. I'm a different story.
He got married last summer. (Not the one that just passed. The one before.) He still lives on the same street tho. I went to his place twice. I see him walking by sometimes, and our relationship is kinda getting better :\ but that could be because he doesn't live with us (me+parents) anymore.
He hasn't talked to my dad for years on and off. :(
I really wish it was different. I guess I love him.
He told me if anything happens (get kicked out or whatever), I can always stay at his crib. =D
I'm trying to have a solid relationship with my bro, 'cause I really don't have a big family...