Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Siaqua thanks you!

SIAQUA

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,

We want to take this moment to thank you all for supporting us throughout the years we've been writing. If the psy scene wasn't so warm and receptive (for the most part ;)) there's no way we would have lasted this long.

As a thanks, we'd like to give you this song as a token of our appreciation. It will be appearing on our album which we've been working hard on, and is to be released next year.

We'd also like to give a special mention to a few people who have really given us the push we needed.

Firstly to Earthcore & Spiro, for giving us our first gig. Dale & Oztrance, who have shown nothing but kindness and support throughout our entire time in the 'scene'. Nic (randomblondeboy) who designed our first website, and has offered his services countless times without expecting anything in return, despite the fact that he's a hugely talented (and well respected) designer. Buzz, for his fantastic advice in the studio. All the active members of the 'artists lounge' on Oztrance for their highly insightful views. Sean Smug, for taking us to places we wouldn't have otherwise seen. Mark (MK1) for his constant support, friendship, and funky house beats. The gorgeous Abby, for beautiful dancing for Siaqua for many years, adding an energy we didn't think possible. Ronny, for putting the most beautiful and selfless parties, and providing an amazing amount of positivity to the scene. The aussie psy artists, in particular Rich Mantrix, Tim Harvey & Steve Barr, who's encouragement and support helps us keep going. 'The Boys' & DMF, for their continued support and encouragement. Andrews & Oli for their incredible artwork.

And quickly: Ozzy, Pip, Paris, Kiff, Ryan, Adam, Bill McIntosh, Andrew, Oli, Corch, Anthony, Avi Nissim, Joel, Daniel, Nomi, Grant, Sezzy, Jane, Amanda, Sarah, Pam, Nat, Marta, Richard, Pam, Jay, Kiff, Rus, Lee, Al Legohead, oztrance, bluelight, earthcore.

If there's anyone we've forgotten, please forgive us, we're super tired from so much work in the studio but we love you!

Thanks,

Tom & Pete Siaqua (Mr. Horse & Leprechaun for nu-bees)

Siaqua thanks you!

^^^I'm still thinking sub's another word for something else ;-)

Nice one guys :)

Looking forward to seeing you rock out the mainstage at earthcore!

Big up Siaqua! :):) Thanks for the post, you guys are awesome. Keep up the amazing production!

nice work boys

your set at royal doof this year was full skazi killah no filla

Bummed that you wont be making it uf for QLD Earthcore, but I'll be down there for a gig soon enough ;)

:)Smiley

Yay for the mention in the thankyou.. awww I lub you too Tom and Pete :) I'm sure Lee does too :)

^ sif that was you.
It was the real Ruski. You know, the one that did the comics.
Imposter!!

Duckboy said:
^ sif that was you.
It was the real Ruski. You know, the one that did the comics.
Imposter!!

Yeah, I miss that guy. He was schnitzel... I know he'll be back soon though.

Awesome track guys - would be perfectly suited to our little excursion that we keep putting off!

Keep rocking and doing what you kids do best :)

gonna miss you guys at EC this year. i'd trade most of the good acts here to see you play again.

thanks for the memories. i'm sure there are many more coming :D

ps. thanks for the warning on the bass!!!!!!! noice one bruvva.

doofqueen said:
Are you playing at rainbow? I don't support earthcore...

Stop being a pretentious fool and get down to EC to support these guys :)

=D :) :D =D 8) 8o ;) :D =D
That is what you have invoked in me during some of your sets!
Cheers=D

Wow.. this makes me wanna dance.

All you need now is your own dance troupe and lots of spandex.

(Oh and thanks ofr the memories, I'm pretty sure you broke my brain at ec 2 years ago =D)

ruski said:
Stop being a pretentious fool and get down to EC to support these guys :)

Why is it when people have ethics about certain things they are being pretentious? It's the only "psy" event I do not support. I don't want to get into an argument about it (there has been already in the past) I was just asking a question. My money will not be going to EC.

Well don't support EC, support the DJ's who work their butts off to try and get stage time. Like Siaqua on the main floor at 2am who needs support from people like us.

and I will when they get a set at ANY psy event that is not run by spiro. I am not an unsupportive person (especially when it comes to one of my passions) which is why I asked if they will be playing elsewhere (so I can come and support)

ps - I am far from pretentious and I find that really insulting. If you knew me you wouldn't have said that.