Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shrooms + Alcohol = ?

reward

Bluelighter
hey i was just wondering if anyone has taken shroom while they were really drunk.. or if they have had meth previously then taken shroom (while under the influence)?

come to think of it pretty much any combination involving shrooms i would like to know what the results were... how did it differ from just taking shrooms normally.. did it intensify the experience?

cheers

This has been asked many times so do a search for more info. I agreed with most others I find the nausea and stomach irritation the only negative.

^ here here, I had serious stomach irritation for about 30 mins when I drank bourbon after having mushies.. this was after I had come down from the trip and was searching for an escape from the confused state-of-mind. :)

during about a 2g trip i drank about 4-5 beers, which resulted in mass confusion in a somewhat comfertable setting.

I was absolutely off my dial (drunk) and then ate around 3.5g of subs. The trip was very blurred mentally. I could only describe it as being really drunk and just having visuals. The alcohol tends to dull the typical "headfuck" one gets from taking shrooms on their own.

I've had shrooms after drinking and found that the effects are dulled and you just feel extremely sedated. I found for my that it greatly reduced anxiety though. After a druken trip whether mushrooms or anything else, I always feel like it was such a waste. I recomend a few beers before and a few beers after. By a few I mean 1-3 not 10-30!

With alcohol a few is great to take the edge off, a lot will dull the potential pleasant feelings of mushrooms and basically result in your becoming a borderline psychotic drunk if you take a high dose.

Mixing mushrooms with amphetamine dulls the visuals considerably.

Mixing pot with mushrooms enhances the visuals considerably.

Taking ecstasy with mushrooms resulted in a LOT of love, body rushes, strong mad visuals and borderline inability to stand up.

I think thats about all i can contribute first hand.

thanks for your replies... even the customery "why dont you search this" reply... hehe wouldnt be a bluelight thread without it!

I came home extremely drunk this morning at about 5:30am. Like almost unable to see I was so drunk, just stumbling around. Mate and I decided that it would be the best idea ever to have some shrooms. I have no idea of how much I had. We then decided that it would be a good idea to drop half a pill each. We then both passed out. I remember having a few weird dreams and then I woke up and I was tripping. I don’t know if it was the pill that woke me up or the shrooms. I got some amazing visuals and no anxiety as I was so pissed that my brain did not really go into the psychedelic mindset. I don’t know how much of the trip I was awake for as I was sort of half dozing a lot of the time.

It was enjoyable but a stupid idea as I had to work this afternoon and I wasted a pill and some more of my precious mushrooms. As for my mate, he slept the whole way through it. Even more of a waste!

I have to get out of the habit of consuming drugs just because it seems like a good idea while pissed. This was the first time I had tried MDMA+shrooms but I couldn’t really tell you what it was like because of the alcohol. Next time I try it I won’t be drinking. Hopefully it will be as good as acid+mdma.

I remembered that I have also taken temazapam with shrooms and it is good but will make you just feel so tired. Great for relaxing though as you will feel very chilled.

I will be trying a few combinations over the coming months and am really looking forward to shrooms and nangs. Should be pretty intense.

i had a sip of beer while on shrooms and my stomach lifted into my mouth