Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: VerbalTruist | ghostfreak | Perforated
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Show Off Your Foil Builds

felixlovechild

Bluelighter
hey I have been chasing the dragon (foil) for 4 weeks, at first I used a friends build.
since then I have made my own which is far better. I call it " The Boat "

Does anyone have any websites that show good ways of using foil?

Show pictures of how you use your foil and pipes please

"The Boat" is now getting an upgrade where I actually hood both ends so there is no open top for the smoke to escape from just tried this this morning and it was great. I'll share a picture of the pipe and original boat iv been using... try it out

I'd also like to create a better foil pipe, for example.. slim med length but with a wide/hoover type style where the smoke accumulates so non escapes etc so I'd like see ya pipes

I haven't opened up any of the pipes I have used yet, to smoke the sticky concentrated H.. any advice there?

Thanks to anyone who replies 😃

Pumpkin2021

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
This is more of a Drug Culture thread. Where people talk about how they use drugs and share their experiences.

Other Drugs is more of a Harm Reduction mindset. Maybe if you start a new thread in DC you will get more responses. You can leave this one here too and you can start another thread. Someone in there might know how to help you share your photos.

Have fun with your foil boats. <3

Last edited:

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
Yeh, I'm going to move this over to DC

felixlovechild

Bluelighter
Okay cool
Well if I get any responses with people sharing how they use there foil, or any websites etc I'll then post my photos on that site you recommended an share here.. no point in the hassle if no one replies hehe

Pumpkin2021

Staff member
Okay cool
Well if I get any responses with people sharing how they use there foil, or any websites etc I'll then post my photos on that site you recommended an share here.. no point in the hassle if no one replies hehe
Someone will come along eventually and share their stories with you. It's a little slow on the weekends as people are doing family stuff , plus the weather is getting nicer too. Stick around and read some more threads and I bet you can find some cool stuff.

Practice with Imgur so we can see your little boat foils !!

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
I totally get the reason to use a foil straw, so that you can unroll it and vape what collected inside. I just never could get used to doing it that way. Always end up crushing the poor thing accidentally or biting it too much when it's in my mouth, much prefer a hollow pen tube then just scrap it for residue when the bag is empty. Of course one has to be careful using a plastic tube, cause smoking plastic is no good....

Negentropic

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
This is the only 'build' you will need.

Anything else is simply frivolous...

I was literally about to say... People put effort into that shit? I chase one or two trails and then toss it.

We're smoking meth here not making oragami, let's be realistic..

But if anyone does have some weird cool shit they smoke drugs off I'd like to see it.

Pumpkin2021

Staff member
I would like to see what people could come up with using the foil and making origami. Like a tiger made out of foil would be neat.

Doing it on stims is optional. All entries get gold stars.

Pumpkin2021

Staff member
Yup. Ritual. I actually had an extra wide metal pen tube I used and cherished for years. Easy to scrape and indestructible

Saw cops one day and tossed it in a field and never found it again ;(
at least you didn't get busted . At least that time anyway :geek:

Negentropic

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
at least you didn't get busted . At least that time anyway :geek:
Man I have some great stories of almost getting busted. Good/bad times.

Was smoking heroin tar behind a dumpster with a buddy, we finished and walked out from behind it all junked out. A cop pulled up right then. Fuck.

We were under 21. My buddy had a water bottle full of whiskey in his hand. We both had heroin. Cop stops us obviously.

"What are you two doing? What's in that bottle?"

Without any hesitation my buddy, knowing it's whiskey, unscrews the cap and offers it to the cop to smell and says "it's apple juice sir, look, smell it"

Cop was like ew, get that out of my face, then just left..... It was FUCKING GENIUS and I can't believe that worked. Still in awe today.

My buddy is a genius :p

Still talk to him. He's sober now. Good dude. Kind person.

Sorry went highly off topic

Last edited:

axe battler

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
This is the only 'build' you will need.

Anything else is simply frivolous...

Ya tooter is a bit short foobs, and ya plate is too square but to each their own. I'm talking moderate UK brown here btw. I've seen lasses use a tray almost the full length of the foil!

axe battler

Staff member
And yours is pretty identical to mine bit but I find a longer tooter collects more and a longer plate gives you a longer chase.

axe battler

Staff member
God I wanna bag but I'm on 85ml methadone and the fuck on isn't worth it.