• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Should I use heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drugsarecool

Greenlighter
My question is whether I should start doing heroin or not, like I know it is my decision, but I need opinions, I am a 16 year old girl and I feel like I wanna do it, but I just wanna know what others think.

But I am really sick of my parents and my whole family in general, school sucks and I just wanna drop out and I do not see myself going anywhere in the future.

Using heroin or other opiates is not going to solve your problems, and it will make things 1,000X worse.

Talk to people who are addicted to heroin and they'll tell you how they wish they had never used it or any opiate. Be safe.

Using heroin or other opiates is not going to solve your problems, and it will make things 1,000X worse.

Talk to people who are addicted to heroin and they'll tell you how they wish they had never used it or any opiate. Be safe.
Can I ask questions about the drugs? Nothing that is against the rules though.

I am moving this thread to other drugs. These posts were originally in a thread about dope in Chicago but I made them into their own thread.

Seriously, what the fuck do you expect anyone to say?

YES! USE HEROIN! IT'S GREAT FOR YOU!

Obviously you shouldn't start using dope at any age, let alone 16. You made this post in the hope that some of us would validate this insane question.

This is an attention whore thread. No you shouldn't fucking do heroin but I don't give a fuck if you do, it will be your biggest regret one day.

Please, I beg of you to reconsider taking up a Heroin habit because you're displeased with life. Especially at just 16!
Opiates are perhaps the most dangerous thing in existence, they completely warp your every perception of life in the darkest of ways. It's easy to think you'll be different, that you won't turn out like the countless "Junkies" you pass by every day - they all said the same. Opiates will take over your life, and every day will threaten to take that very life from you.

I started down this road at just 13, myself, graduating from 60mg of Codeine every now and then, to stabbing a hole in my arm and filling my blood with ridiculous quantities of Morphine, Fentanyl and, yes; Heroin. They stole my life, my home and my health, and I'm yet to reach 21 years old.

Please, don't make that first move, you're better than that, don't end up like me.

Stay safe,
Sprout.
<3

You can use a needle again and again, like even if it's someone else's after finding it inside a public toilet...you could also pull yourself together, forget about destroying yourself...do nothing instead. Whatever is happening, it will pass.

Please, I beg of you to reconsider taking up a Heroin habit because you're displeased with life. Especially at just 16!
Opiates are perhaps the most dangerous thing in existence, they completely warp your every perception of life in the darkest of ways. It's easy to think you'll be different, that you won't turn out like the countless "Junkies" you pass by every day - they all said the same. Opiates will take over your life, and every day will threaten to take that very life from you.

I started down this road at just 13, myself, graduating from 60mg of Codeine every now and then, to stabbing a hole in my arm and filling my blood with ridiculous quantities of Morphine, Fentanyl and, yes; Heroin. They stole my life, my home and my health, and I'm yet to reach 21 years old.

Please, don't make that first move, you're better than that, don't end up like me.

Stay safe,
Sprout.

My question is whether I should start doing heroin or not, like I know it is my decision, but I need opinions, I am a 16 year old girl and I feel like I wanna do it, but I just wanna know what others think.
16 is too young. Obviously you must be depressed like myself to think seriously about such an escape. I found out it's really not that great like everyone tries to make it sound. It's just very addictive and soon makes you unable to sleep and feel sick and tired, so eventually the relief of using feels great. Not worth it is it?

Do you have any other recommendations of other drugs that might help? I've done hydrocodone, xanax, zolpidem, ritalin, and weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.