• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Should I use Adderall IR or Vyvanse to be more social

Status
Not open for further replies.

another1keys

Greenlighter
I have 2 Adderall IR 20mg pills(CorPharma pink), and lots of Vyvanse 30mg.

Im going somewhere later where there's gonna be lots of people and I don't wanna be my usual self and be awkward and nervous.

But I have these pills now.

I though about crushing the Adderall pills and taking them with me in a small bag and snorting them in the bathroom, but I've never snorted anything before. I don't wanna get a heart attack or something. I know millions of people have done it and nothing happens, but still..

Or just take 2-3 Vyvanse capsules, which would be 90mg. I've never taken more than one Vyvanse a day, and I've haven't taken it in a couple of days, so my tolerance should be extremely low to 0 I think. I got some buzz from 30 one time, but the first time I took it, I felt nothing, other than dry mouth and not hungry. I think it's cause I took an Adderall the day before.

Depends but if you don't have a tolerance than 1 20mg IR Adderall orally should be enough, the superior choice or you can take 2 30mg Vyvanse to get close to the same effect as 1 20mg Adderall but it wont be as good.

No reason to crush the pills, as long as they are IR (instant release) the come up is within 30min-45min. If ER (extended release) then okay but otherwise take as is, orally! You don't want to snort because 1.The oral bioavailability is very high and 2. Longer lasting & smoother comedown.

Aderrall and vyvanse both make me feel more social. Just be careful with your dosing because typically if I end up taking too much it reverses and I don't feel social at all just jittery and paranoid. I've been using on and off for three months and one 15mg capsule is still enough to make me social. Over 30 normally I get the shakes and feel irritable. I'm really shy though so anything helps. Oh and it's XR I take not IR.

Those pink corepharmas make me super sociable. And normally I have social anxiety.

I'd say one of those should work good enough if not better than the vyvanse sinceyou already have tolerance to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.