• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Should I try U-47700?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDF16

Bluelighter
Hi guys! I'm 16 and I had experiences with weed, dxm, diphenhydramine, alcohol, hash, coke (just once, poor quality) salvia and a few other substances, but I never touched any opioids. I have access to codeine but I'm pretty interested in U-47700. Is it possible to try it without becoming addicted or withour having any serious damanges? If I buy it, I will buy 1 gram that I'll split with a friend so I'm gonna have only 500 mg. Should I try it?

No, you shouldn't. Not much is known about RC opioids and you could do long term damage before you even realize it. Also, the overdose and addiction risks...it just really isn't worth it imo.

Thanks for the answer! Do you know any RC opioid safer than U-47700? I'm really interested in opioids, but I'm surely gonna choose the safer alternative!

just to let you know all RC opiods are ridiculously addictive and the WITHDRAWAL IS HORRIBLE... also. the tiniest bit can kill you ESPECIALLY IF you have NEVER ever TOUCHED AN OPIOD... WTF are you thinking dude...

ALl these research chemical Opiates have all KILLED even the most hardcore herioin users known to man... if you were to even take the slightest bit you would die... seriously... if your gonna fuck with this shit, Write your parents a letter or a suicide note next to you...

besides that if you will not take our advice and still want to try it... make sure you have a miligram scale, NARCAN and a friend that can help you...

but please just buy perks or roxies off the street for a little bit before you try and fuck with something that the size of a grain of rice can kill someone

Absolutely not dude, your 16. Try codeine or vicodin or something relatively safe. U-4770 can very EASILY ruin your life.

Normally I'd close a thread like that as soon as I see it, because it's not really suited for OD, but I'll let it say open for a while longer for the sake of harm reduction

You´re 16, so I advocate to wait at least until you´re 18, better 21. Nowadays I´m very happy that I started my drug consumption in my middle 20s. If you still want to try something opiate like, go for kratom.

Hi guys! I'm 16 and I had experiences with weed, dxm, diphenhydramine, alcohol, hash, coke (just once, poor quality) salvia and a few other substances, but I never touched any opioids. I have access to codeine but I'm pretty interested in U-47700. Is it possible to try it without becoming addicted or withour having any serious damanges? If I buy it, I will buy 1 gram that I'll split with a friend so I'm gonna have only 500 mg. Should I try it?
This has been asked a million times about opiates/opioids in general. Users and non-users for the most part will agree, and advise the OP not to touch the shit. This case is no different. Avoid drugs that carry physical dependencies. You want to be able to do the shit on the weekend, then forget bout during the week. You don't want to end up 5 yrs down the road, up at 5:00am collecting cans 'cause you need a fix. And if you don't think it will happen to you, welcome to the club, no heroin junkie ever thought they'd be a junky when they grew up.. Opiates aren't a one night decision, its a lifetime commitment. Even the people that were junkies and are clean now, still crave, and think about opiates. Constantly fighting temptation..

Smoke herb and do trips once in a while, but fuck opiates.. They'll have their claws in you right quick. It will be ruining your life and you still think its your best friend. Soon it becomes your only friend. This coming from a decade and half of opiate experience. Yeah you can do them every once in a while for 6 months, maybe a year even, but eventually it will be an everyday thing.

If you're going to be stupid and try them, codeine is such a safer choice than any rc opioid. They haven't been extensively researched.

Also it's best to not post about what drugs you're intending on getting or doing. That's if you want to keep your ass out of jail. Certain authority figures have been known to read certain things..

yeah, listen to the man writing above me, quoted for truth! Don´t ruin your life, you will deeply regret it. The drugs you are consuming at your age are already bad enough, don´t fuck yourself up with opioids...

I have to agree with the other replies, do not go messing with opioids dude, your 16 and it is not worth it! Ive experimented with this stuff and Fu-F and its/they're rough, would not advise anyone to go fuking with them, Stay safe.

Last edited:
I would agree with everyone advising not to try it. I was addicted to U-47700 and the withdrawals were horrible. It sky rockets your tolerance, destroys you veins and nasal cavity, has horrible side effects at higher doses and is generally a bad drug. From my understanding it's now banned in the USA too.

Thank you all guys! I decided to not try any opioids. I'm really thankful for all your advises!

Smart decision.. I only 'graduated' to opioids late in my drug career, always tried to resist it as much I could... but my occasional use of oxy eventually escalated, especially during hectic and difficult times - was dependent on oxy then switched opium for some months before I kicked it about a year ago and turned my life around since.

There are few drugs I regret taking as much as those - they really did not enrich my life. Of course it's not all their fault at all, I take responsibility but it is not worth the trap.

For fun it's particularly an insane gamble... for 'coping' with very hard things it's still questionable but if it is really impossible to cope by non-drug methods then always resort to something that you have less than terrible 'survival' or 'kicking' changes with.
Similarly I regret selfmedicating with benzos (have also been dependent once) but probably still would have sought a prescription with supervision for anxiety during that time... No offense but to me it's really idiotic to take really heavy extreme drugs if you're relatively carefree. Better to just look a little further for other kicks.
I do have sympathy for what must be a universal trap people fall into thinking that they have more willpower than the average person and/or just don't know that for example benzo addiction can often be more serious than opioid addiction even. People should be very aware of that, if they still make wrong decision for pretty unnecessary reasons then sorry that's just folly.

Last edited:
This has probably already been stated (on break, didn't have time to read all the responses), but using U-4 will /completely/ ruin your tolerance (some aspects of this will be permanent, as well.)
If you find yourself hell bent on trying opioids, do yourself a favor and start w codeine.
Bear in mind that it can still lead to eventual addiction, however- everyone is different, but I started w codeine at the same age as you are, and, by 19 (I'm 21 iirc), I had gotten into oxy/opium and ended up suffering dependency issues. Not having contacts for harder opes doesn't matter- do not underestimate your own ability to source harder drugs despite knowing better/not wanting to. You would be amazed by how easily the justifications for continuing/escalating usage flow (it truly is a thing to behold, if you're someone of relatively sound mind who tells themselves that it won't happen)

In my experience not only would it have been a bad idea to decide to start experimenting with opioids, but it would have been an even worse decision to go with RC's as your first choice of opioid to experiment with.

Since this is still open I'll put in my two cents, you're too young to be experimenting with drugs like this. I agree with pretty much everyone above. I was younger than you when I tried Vicodin for the first time, then went on to Percocet, and so forth as I got older.

Stick with weed, nothing wrong with smoking & just chilling. DXM is decent every once in a while when you use it correctly. When you're older you can make better decisions regarding your health. Everything is cut these days too so you don't know what you're really getting. Be careful no matter what you do. If you do decide to try something minor like Vicodin, do your research for a good starting dose.. you can always take more but you can never take less

Status
Not open for further replies.