• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Should i tell my doctor this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay so i have a doctors appointment today with i think is a locum doctor.. However on thursday i see my normal doctor.. The point im making is that the previous time i was at the doctors they was considering if i dropped my dosage in tramadol they will put me onto DHC rather than codeine as i take copious amounts of codeine to get the desired effect whereas DHC is different more relaxing and effective. I have dropped over 150mg x3 tramadol 50mg tablets in the space of 9 days and i have been on a high dosage of both codeine and tramadol for many years.

So should i tell my doctor that i have bought the DHC as a trial from a legit webiste called <snip> (IT IS A LEGIT UK WEBSITE.) many of you will already know this. But should i mention this i mean will it go in my favor of them giving the DHC to me rather than codeine ?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, don't tell him that... they will interpret it as "drug seeking behavior" and that's the last thing you want to have in your medical notes mate...

Dont tell him that, if they are already considering changing you to dihydrocodeine just say that codeine isnt effective anymore.

There are no legit online pharmacies... They are all considered unacceptable by drs. Even if it was prescribed by another doctor that would be another issue itself.

Anyways this is a legal question

There are no legit online pharmacies... They are all considered unacceptable by drs. Even if it was prescribed by another doctor that would be another issue itself.

Anyways this is a legal question

It's not really a "legal" question as this isn't breaking any UK laws..

It is however a "what should I tell my doctor in order to get him to give me XYZ drug" which is in itself against the BLUA I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.