• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Should I be worried!?

How're you doing today ?
Haven't checked this thread in a short while because I didn't expect conversation to continue. If I haven't said so already I visited my actual doctor instead of the ER. He confirmed my left foot was indeed swollen/inflamed and not a hallucination. I thought it was blistered because of how red it was, it was the heel of my foot which it calloused, and put simply i was just high as fuck. Cause unknown but all is well, hands were fine to begin with.

Today I'm coming to realize I need to take a break. Even with 12 hours of sleep I'm still tired, and doing a shot of meth can actually make me sleepy now. If it doesn't make me sleepy it makes me paranoid and overly compulsive/engage in repetitive behavior for hours without accomplishing anything. Not to mention hallucinations are instantly induced regardless of how much sleep I've gotten, and there's no real high to accompany it.

I'm hallucinating as we speak, yet I just woke up from a 3 hour nap after doing a huge shot 6 hours ago (previously there were no hallucinations at all). No shadow people, SWAT, or anything like that. Just vibrating text, infinitely shrinking objects (similar to breathing walls), expanding/contracting shadows, etc. Reminds me of an nBOME series or LSD.

^Glad that you're alright

Yeah, you should take a long break and don't forget to rehydrate and eat a lot :)