• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Shot Out Sally here!!!!

I spent two years on the street and that's without iv use.

I can't imagine what it would be like for you.

the street is hard enough without iv drugs on top.

when I was on the street I traveled most of my country trying to find an out.

how hard is it to move to canada ?

otherwise try and get on an opiate substitution program would my suggestion.

there will be people here who know the best places to go but I am not in the usa so I shall leave it to

the members in the usa to suggest options.

personally I think you are far better on opiates if they are measured correctly than the meth.

if you do not od and use from a known source the mental issues are far less than meth use.

"how hard is it to move to canada ?" canada doesn't need any more tax revenue gobbling homeless drug addicts..

Hey @Spunwithchanceofpsychosis :)
Welcome to Bluelight!

What would it take for you to get out of the abusive relationship?
Do they have places there that provide shelter and services for women whom are going through abusive relationships/domestic violence?
If not local, maybe you can try reaching out to one that is close.
Iv heroin & fentanyl is the shitty ball&chain that you will take with you every where you go, so maybe there could be a way out for you as in seeking residential services.
I'm sure if you speak to a social service worker/state health care type of place and tell them what's going on, and maybe they can get out somewhere out of harms way.

Hope you can get somewhere safe, and just know that you are not alone. Feel free to check out The Dark Side ,and I encourage you to either start a new thread there, or maybe find one where you can get things off your chest/talk about it.
Let me, @Snafu of the Forest or @Coffeeshroom know if you need any help navigating the site or if you have any questions.
♥️

Last edited:
Welcome 1stly and 2ndly I'm sorry to hear about your current situation but you need to start making choices of what you want for your own future and health for that matter.
We are all here to help or give advice and input to the best of our knowledge but at the same time we not qualified shrink or doc's or at least I'm not but i and many other members of this community can help in some way to give advice on your current situation, just reach out and you will find yourself received with open arms.

Regards
CoffeeShroom

Names actually Brianna not sally lmfao

I'm 25 years young.

I'm from Quakertown, Pennsylvania.
its a little shit town. I'm currently homeless and in a really shitty abusive relationship.

I'm an IV Drug User.

My twist is Heroin, fetanyl, meth, and ketamine. I main line them all.
Hi Brianna. I am Japi.

Stories like this really break my heart. "Really shitty abusive relationship" That has to stop. That just has to stop. Immediately. Also the homeless thing... it is just wrong. You deserve better. I do not know you or your story, but everyone deserves better, so there is that.

There are people here who can provide links and phone numbers to you. Hell, even i could do it if i wouldn't be craving so badly for nicotine now. I won't complain. Writing this from my home and everything... I just can't focus now.

Hey Brianna, welcome to Bluelight, happy to have you here. I'm sure you will find plenty of likeminded folks here.