• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Shot of meth causes involuntary spasms

Da'Creep

Greenlighter
So a friend and I shot some meth (same amount we always do -about .15 if 1.00 is a gram - I weigh every shot ) after 6 days sober due to cleaning up for parole visit.We have been doing this same routine for a long while now and nothing strange like this has happened.. we took our first shot and felt we weren't really high enough. Had that uncomfortable feeling ya get when you almost high enough but not quite. So an hour or so later we do another shot, same size. I got pretty damn high but not "too" high.. my friend was really high as well but shortly afterwards started to arch her back very frequently and tongue her teeth almost uncontrollably. That soon turned into involuntary back archs and opening of the mouth. Also it has lasted all day even tho the high is long gone..

And if it's dirty dope how come I felt fine?! I use a pull rig, mix .30 and use that needle to fill our needles by pulling third plungers out. I do this so our needles are in tip top shape (don't even touch the cotton) and so we dose the same. What I'm saying is that we did the exact same amount of the exact same stuff .. I was fine, and my friend wasn't.. will be, I'm perfectly sure, but the day was shit for my friend..

What do you guys make of this? Why now when it's never happened before.

Is not "dirty dope". Well not in the traditional sense any way. Dirty dope would cause chills, flu like symptoms, etc... or seizure/overheating right away (pure meth can do this as well in too big of an amount at once).

That seems kind of gnarly and part of the reason I no longer do meth like that. It could be anything, from some random effect in her brain (slight seizure, "benign" quote unquote anuresym) to anything from her having had more than u in the past or her body not responding to it in the same way. Its actually very unexplored, what exactly causes these issues. All that's known is it is some kind of idiosyncratic dysfunction of the nervous system or blood vessels.

I know, I know, its a bit of a stretch but at least try and get her to get some sleep before trying again. And try with a diff batch. Theres literally hundreds of factors which could possibly cause this.

Thanx for the input dude. As I thought, she is fine. Come to find out, I forgot she had smoked a bit and there have been reports of others having "issues" with the product of that same supplier, when smoked for sure. I don't smoke so perhaps that played a roll or caused it. Who knows. Like you said there are hundreds of factors and possibilities. At least everything is all in the good now tho.. thanx again!

A third of that wouldn't even touch either of us. A qtr. Gram (.25) is a pretty damn sufficient shot tho! Big cough, warm ears, yea buddy lol