• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Shortness of breath when I wake up after taking benzos before bed?

Not long woke up and I still can't breathe to good, taking deep breaths every couple minutes or so, and panting slightly like I just been doing excercise, is that what you'd call a tight chest?

But it's not quite as bad today, and I only took 15mg valium before bed, and 5mg yesterday morning so that's half the dose I've been taking since I got them, still have no idea what's going on though

My body not liking something they mix certain pills with is what I thinks the most likely as it doesn't happen on some pills, then again anxiety from dropping my dose of mirtazapine in half is another thing it could be

I fucking ache more than usual to though after that drop in mirtazapine last week,
Fibromyalgia playing up could be the cold too though, who knows lol

It's not like I can phone my doctor when they open and say the illegal benzo pills I buy online because you won't prescribe me them are making me not be able to breathe properly hahaha

It's not like I can phone my doctor when they open and say the illegal benzo pills I buy online because you won't prescribe me them are making me not be able to breathe properly hahaha

:LOL:

I'm always pretty honest with doctors, to a fault.

I suggest they'll peg you for substance abuse disorder and then could reject you the meds you might actually need.

I suggest they'll peg you for substance abuse disorder and then could reject you the meds you might actually need
They know I was a heroin addict when I was 17-21, I'm 41 now and then a few years ago when I got into vallies and tramadol prescribed on occasion, but not often, then I think she found out I was buying online and now won't give me anything decent for anxiety, and I have fibromyalgia too and can't get anything for that as I think they have something on my file I want pills for my anxiety and fibromyalgia lol

Well yeah I wouldn't mind not being in pain you know lol

What type of music do you like?

Do you have good stuff to distract yourself?

Anxiety sucks i don't get it much but when i do i try to stay grounded by looking at my surroundings and observing what's going on in the moment at a really basic level.

What type of music do you like?

It depends on what I want to listen too, it changes, I used to be a professional club Dj playing hardhouse and hardtrance on vinyl and then dirty electro and funky house on CDJs years ago, but I quit Dj'ing

Then I got into Newton Faulkner and bought all his cds lol but not listened to him in a while as now I love DubFx he's incredible, my favorite artist as his stuff he does is art in my opinion, check him out, he was a busker now tours the world

I absolutely love psytrance too but I only listen to it on K as it goes well together and listening to psytrance on K many years ago made me love psytrance, but if I hear it when I've not got K it's a trigger and makes me want it lol

I love gay 80s music too, and Queen and Billy Idol, Blondie, the Levellers, the Stranglers, the Psycadelic Furs, Lady Gaga and most recently industrial EMB cybergoth, such as convenant and VNV nation, but what got me into industrial was a track called Interface Body Flow, it's brilliant, but so is my most recent favourite track is by VNV nation and it's called Nemesis, I'm addicted to it lol

Do you have good stuff to distract yourself?

Telly and I see my 2 friends when we are in the right frame of mind as all have issues with mental health, and now we've just entered tier 4 its total lockdown again as of 12:01am Thursday 31st in UK

I should be tired I've took my meds why am I rambling on lol, bit out of breath too, strange it's happening before bed, it was when I woke up I had the shortness of breath hmmmm weird

Wicked cool.

I mean, i have no idea about those bands, but I checked out Dub fx, Body Flow and Nemesis. Not really my thing, but i could get into that type of music i bet, if i found something that resonated with me.

Someone said something really cool recently on BL - "The universe is already perfect. Instead of changing something, resonate with something."

We can argue about whether it's perfect or not, but i agree that changing people places and things is counterproductive to.. finding happiness i guess.

Eh, i can't watch Telly. Sports are fun but commercials suck, reality TV sucks, the news sucks, movies on repeat, TV shows.. oh - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the only thing i'll watch. It is fucking hilarious.

Eh, i can't watch Telly. Sports are fun but commercials suck, reality TV sucks, the news sucks, movies on repeat, TV shows

Noooooo I hate telly I've no aerial because I can't cope with adverts, they are all animal abuse stories and poorly children and horrible stuff, so I stopped watching telly years ago, basically because of adverts, and yes I HATE game shows and fake reality TV too lol, my friend had normal TV on last night at his and the adverts kept coming on every ten minutes and we was on K and it was horrible but he wouldn't put a film on without adverts and I couldn't leave as was K'd up, then he put the news on about coronavirus and on that note me and my other friend went and caught the bus home around 1am still slightly K'd up but it was the last bus till 4:27am so we made a dash for it as didn't want to stay any longer lol

I mean I watch Netflix on telly lol, that's no adverts, I also have amazon prime but it's a bit crap, I did cancel it before Christmas but they lured me in saying have a 99p trail so I did and forgot to cancel so they charged me £7.99 for another month when I don't watch it much, well apart from watching A Christmas gift from Bob, so it was worth the £7.99 actually I watched it twice on Christmas day

Please tell me you know about the film of an ex heroin addict and a stray cat that found him and moved in with him, Bob joined him busking and selling the big issue in London and made him famous, he's clean now bought his own house as wrote books about Bob, done a film called A street cat named Bob, then most recently the Christmas film, at the end it said it was in memory of Bob who passed away this year

Back to my shortness of breath, I still can't breathe and only slept for one hour, my heart was fast trying to sleep I'm starting to think it could be the mirtazapine, but my son says it's the vallies, I only have 3 left so I'll soon find out, to scared to take one now incase it is the vallies

I can't breathe properly again, I keep needing to take a deep breath, I don't know what's causing it, after effects from dropping mirtazapine or taking the vallies, thing is I've not took a vallie since last night but I have been doing K today, I was breathing fine while on K and now it's wearing off I'm having trouble breathing