• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Short term lurker finally joins

HJQuinzel

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I've been an on-again, off-again user of various drugs for over 15 years and am hoping to get advice on my struggle with heroin in particular. Please take care of me.

Please take care of me.
Oh, we will take care of ya, alright. ;)
Hi and welcome to bluelight.
Heath and Recovery would be a great place to start this journey. This just being an option, of course. There are tons of posts and threads on this particular issue but please feel free to start a new thread as it will get the attention needed quicker.
I do hope your time here is beneficial and informative... always has been for me.
Take care and my hopes are that you find what you are looking for and it is sustainable.
Be well and be safe.
Always love,
Ptah

Hi everyone. I've been an on-again, off-again user of various drugs for over 15 years and am hoping to get advice on my struggle with heroin in particular. Please take care of me.
Welcome HJ. We will try our best. But keep in mind most of us aren’t clinical doctors but this is an amazing place full of colorful individuals who can help support you and be there to help you with your decisions. I’m funeral, the village asshole.

Welcome, I am new too but I see that this forum is very supportive and helpful. I am sure you'll find a lot of help here. Wishing you well!

-Ried