• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Short relapse, what will withdrawals be like?

Jmoneymillz740

Greenlighter
Hey y’all. Hoping I put this in the right place.
long story short I was clean for 8-9 months and I’ve had a relapse of about a week on heroin/fentanyl. Probably 10-11 days. There were two or three days in the middle where I didn’t do anything. And on the days I did use it was very minimal. Less than a tenth usually. Snorted. My life is really good these days and I’m stopping this mess before it goes any further.
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how bad their withdrawals were after something similar? Kind of what to expect, and any tips y’all may have. Thanks y’all, much love!

Depends on the number of times you've been through withdrawal in the past, and at what severity.

The more severe withdrawals you've gone through in the past, the worse the successive ones are. I'd be pretty sick from 10-11 days of usage, but maybe you'll get off easier. There is always kratom if you need it.

Good on you for after 10 days saying fuck this shit. Not going there again. No way no how.

Kratom, hot showers, limit caffeine, maybe a light benzo to sleep. Won't be like eating ice cream and playing at the beach, but 10 days is your good friend. Sure as hell better than 10 weeks. Good for you and hope it goes by quick.

Thank you both for the replies. I’ve been procrastinating the last couple days. I know that’s only making it worse. I’ve only been doing a small small amount. Kind of waiting for a couple days off to cut it all the way off. This weekend I’ll have access to klonopin, which is a major help for me. The anxiety of it is usually what gets me. Worrying about how much worse I might feel.
Also, I’ve done kratom extracts off and on for a while before this relapse. So I’m probably going to have to use that instead of just powder. I did use extracts a few days ago and it helped a lot, for a couple hours. So I’ll probably be using as little as possible (just enough to get through work and get some sleep) until this weekend when I’m off, have the money for more kratom, and have some klonopins. I’ve been through severe withdrawal several times. I don’t look for it to be that bad, but I know it won’t be a good time either. I’ll keep y’all posted. Thanks again for replying. Support, prayers, and good vibes are very much appreciated!

Update.. I’m on day two with nothing but a few gabapentin, couple klonopins, and one kratom shot. & I really don’t feel too bad considering. Some body aches and very minor hot/cold flashes. That’s it

If I only relapse for a day I get no noticeable withdrawals 2-3 days only slight withdrawals but more then 3 days and it feels a lot more intense